- “Pulling A Williamson” —Brendan Eich And Conservatism Inc’s Culture War Collapse
America’s Cultural Marxist Left hates Conservatism Inc. and regularly claims that is racist, sexist, etc. Significantly, however, Conservatism Inc. doesn’t fight back by denouncing Political Correctness as such—instead, it merely seeks to show ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 04/12/14, 7:03 am
- John Derbyshire On Amity Shlaes And The Ballistic Trajectory of Political Correctness
"It`s surprising what you can find on the internet," we used to say when the thing was new. Nowadays I am more often surprised by what I can`t find on the internet. I posted an example here on VDARE.com a few days ago: a curious little flight of ...
Article - John Derbyshire - 06/18/12, 6:23 am
- Narrow-Minded Left Claims Monopoly On Moral Legitimacy (A Sam Francis Column From The Year 2000)
[James Fulford writes: (June 13, 2012) We have a link on Sam Francis`s page to his columns on TownHall, January 4 2000-August 1 2000. That`s an Archive.org link, so you couldn`t find any of those columns by Googling. I`m posting this because ...
Article - Sam Francis - 06/14/12, 7:55 am
- The Fulford File | Fire Jonah Goldberg!!!!
He’s Just As “Racist” As Anyone Else Fired From National Review, And We Can Prove It In the uproar about John Derbyshire’s firing for a column on safety for nonblack teens, and Robert Weissberg’s “firing” (assuming he was ever paid ...
Article - James Fulford - 04/17/12, 9:22 am
- Peter Brimelow And Ransom Note Racism In The Huffington Post
A professor named Menachem Rosensaft [Email him] has an article on the Huffington Post called White Nationalism: A Scourge That Won`t Go Away,in which he complains about VDARE.com Editor Peter Brimelow`s appearance at CPAC. It`s a ...
Blog - James Fulford - 03/13/12, 1:16 am
- Pat Buchanan’s Firing: Leftist Coup De Grace—Or Pyrrhic Victory?
After months of suspense, it’s official: Pat Buchanan is finally off the air at MSNBC. The network simply released a statement on Thursday, February 16 that “after 10 years, we have decided to part ways with Pat Buchanan. We wish him ...
Article - Alexander Hart - 02/19/12, 7:19 am