Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 12/08/16 , 10:02 pm - A Talk Radio Listener Suggests Giving DREAMers An IQ Test—American Probably Won’t Lose Many Brain Surgeons By Deporting
- 12/06/16 , 6:29 pm - North Carolina Reader Wants Trump To Appoint Presidential Commission On Alien Voting
- 12/05/16 , 9:58 pm - A Reader Says That Ben Carson May Be Willing To Stop Obama’s Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Scheme.
- 12/04/16 , 1:43 pm - A Virginia Reader Rebukes Andrew Lloyd Webber For Calling British Theater “Hideously” White–And Planning To Change It
- 12/02/16 , 8:09 pm - A Repeat Donor Sends Best Wishes, Hopes–And Money!
- 12/01/16 , 12:00 am - A Talk Radio Listener Wonders What They’re TEACHING At OSU
- 11/29/16 , 8:35 pm - A Reader Watches Jose Antonio Vargas And Friends Conspire Openly At Harvard
- 11/27/16 , 10:42 pm - A Boston Reader Says American Can Save Trillions Of Dollars By Paying Illegals To Go Home
- 11/25/16 , 10:39 pm - A Reader Reports That The WASHINGTON POST Has Declared VDARE.com A Russian Propaganda Site
- 11/22/16 , 10:40 pm - A Reader Refuses To Believe That “Fake News” Is Really Faker Than The MSM