Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 10/26/16 , 4:58 pm - An LDS Reader Takes A Look At Trump Accuser Jessica Drake, Concludes His Leaders Are “Latter-Day Sissies
- 10/24/16 , 11:20 pm - A Paleoconservative Woman Reports That John Podesta Wished The San Bernardino Shooter Had Been A White Guy
- 10/23/16 , 8:41 pm - A Virginia Reader Asks Why Mormons Consider Themselves In A Position To Condemn Trump
- 10/21/16 , 10:21 pm - A Reader In Florida Has More Dylan Parody Titles
- 10/20/16 , 11:35 pm - A Paleoconservative Woman On Roland Martin, Donna Brazile, And What Affirmative Action Is Doing To Society
- 10/19/16 , 10:44 pm - A Black VDARE.com Reader Says Trump Will Win Big Because The MSM Is No Longer In Control
- 10/17/16 , 10:39 pm - A Reader Wants To Instruct Us On The Multiracial Nature Of Jamaica. We Know, We Know!
- 10/16/16 , 9:42 pm - A Quebec Reader Agrees Canada’s Immigration Policy Designed To Drown Separatism—But It’s Backfiring
- 10/14/16 , 8:03 pm - An Alaskan Patriot Explains Why He Still Supports Trump
- 10/12/16 , 9:40 pm - A Reader Says Communism Should Solve The “Problem” Of Venezuelan Beauty Queens