Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 08/31/16 , 12:03 am - A Reader Reports Gay Washingtonian Who Support The Importation Of Syrians Who Hate Them.
- 08/28/16 , 11:56 pm - A West Texas Reader Says Trump Is Still Hammering Illegals Who Kill
- 08/27/16 , 9:50 pm - A Texas Reader Says Trump Is Following FDR’s Winning Playbook
- 08/26/16 , 11:06 pm - A Virginia Reader Says That The Open Anti-White Hate On Display In “The Current Year” Will Wake White Americans
- 08/24/16 , 2:04 pm - A New York Reader Writes On Hillary’s Plan To Demonize The Alt Right
- 08/23/16 , 9:23 am - A Georgia Reader Hopes Trump Will Call For An Immigration Moratorium To Protect American Jobs
- 08/21/16 , 5:21 pm - A Reader Seeing Trump’s Immigration-Focused Attack Ad On Hillary Predicts An Electoral Massacre
- 08/19/16 , 9:17 pm - An American Reader Notices The Jobs Heading South To Mexico–As Mexican Workers Head North!
- 08/18/16 , 10:46 pm - An Illinois Reader Reports On Hijabs In Chicago
- 08/16/16 , 6:32 pm - A West Texas Reader Says Trump’s Speech Has Got Rush Limbaugh In Full-Fledged “Immigration Patriot” Mode