- Martin, Zimmerman, “Immigration Reform,” And The Two Rich Lowrys
National Review has just triangulated against Rep. Steve King, who is emerging as the hero of patriotic resistance to the Amnesty/ Immigration Surge a.k.a. “Immigration Reform” bill in the House in parallel to Senator Jeff Sessions in the ...
Article - Nicholas Stix - 08/12/13, 7:08 am
- Nicholas Stix: Devious Neocon Agenda In Trayvon Martin Lynch Mob Coverage
In its continuing luminous consideration of the Trayvon Martin Memorial Lynch Mob, Nicholas Stix Uncensored has identified an important truth:Here Heather MacDonald criticizes the media and race hustlers for not being interested in black homicide ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 03/31/12, 12:03 am
- A Reader Thanks Us For Our Coverage Of The Trayvon Martin Case
[Previous Letter: A Santa Monica Reader Thanks VDARE.com For Our Defense Of Freedom Of Speech ] Re: James Fulford’s article the The Fulford File | “Unarmed” Black Teenagers—Threat, Menace, Or Both? David Frum Doesn’t Seem To Know From: ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 03/25/12, 7:16 am
- The Fulford File | Profiling Is Wrong No Matter HOW Right It Is—As Ex Drug Dealer And Thug Jay-Z Explains
A young man with the evocative name of Trayon was recently questioned by the NYPD at Barney’s, a New York clothing store. They apparently thought it suspicious that a 19-year old black student should be buying a belt that cost $349 dollars, and ...
Article - James Fulford - 11/04/13, 5:40 am
- An Unreconstructed Southern Reader Wonders If Trayvon`s Parents Can Be Sued For The Injuries Zimmerman Suffered
Re: Steve Sailer’s blog item Obama Restarts Hate Crime Investigation Of Zimmerman From: Unreconstructed Southerner [Email him] If Trayvon Martin was 17 years old, aren`t his parents legally liable for his actions? I`d be willing to contribute to ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 07/16/13, 6:24 am
- “The Tragic City”—Birmingham AL After 50 Years. Coming To An America Near You?
“What is the city but the people?” asked Shakespeare in Coriolanus. In The Tragic City: Birmingham 1963-2013 , author Paul Kersey examines the city of Birmingham, Alabama. One of the major battlegrounds of the Civil Rights movement, Birmingham ...
Article - Peter Bradley - 07/01/13, 8:32 am
- First Encounters of the Close Kind: John Derbyshire’s Address To The 2013 American Renaissance Conference
Introduction Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. First please allow me to introduce myself. My name is John Derbyshire. I am a freelance writer, the author of five books—soon to be six. Copies of my last book, number five, are available at ...
Article - John Derbyshire - 04/11/13, 6:35 am
- John Derbyshire’s Address to the First VDARE.com Webinar: Our Job Is To Combat “Anosognosia” BY SQUIRTING ICE-COLD WATER INTO SOCIETY`S LEFT EAR
[This is adapted from an address by John Derbyshire to the First VDARE.com Webinar on January 19 2013. We hope to make recordings available shortly. For information when available, email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Webinar recording” in subject ...
Article - John Derbyshire - 01/24/13, 5:24 am
- Tom Wolfe’s BACK TO BLOOD—A Confederate Looks At Miami’s Cubans
Remember last spring when the Main Stream Media kicked off the Obama re-election drive by inflating a local police blotter item—the shooting of Trayvon Martin in Florida—into the latest Hunt for the Great White Defendant? For Obama to win in ...
Article - Steve Sailer - 12/03/12, 6:48 am
- Linda Thom Says “The Talk” Should Be Black Parents Warning Black Teenagers About Each Other
Re: Mass Murder at Auburn University (Just Off-Campus) Pool Party; 3 Dead (Including 2 Former Auburn Football Players) From: Linda Thom [email her] The "talk" should be black parents telling black teens to beware of surly black males. Ditto Latinos. ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 06/12/12, 6:36 am