- MSM Hasn`t Got The Message About The Southern Poverty Law Center—They`re Still Treating Them As Credible
The FBI is reported to have erased the noxious Southern Poverty Law Center (and Anti-Defamation League) from its website as a resource. [FBI Dumps Southern Poverty Law Center as Hate Crimes Resource, By Austin Ruse, Breitbart, March 28, ...
Blog - Anonymous Attorney - 04/01/14, 9:18 pm
- FBI Sees Light, Severs Links To $PLC, ADL
The FBI has, for years, paid far to much attention to "hatewatchers"—12 years ago, Sam Francis wrote So-called "watchdog" groups like the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League of B`nai B`rith rake in millions every year ...
Blog - James Fulford - 03/27/14, 7:55 pm
- The Fulford File | Jan Brewer Says Businesses Can’t Refuse To Serve Homosexuals—The SPLC Says Businesses Shouldn’t Serve VDARE.com
Arizona Governor Jan Brewer has cravenly vetoed SB1062, which would have prevented homosexuals from attacking people like, say, a Knights of Columbus Hall that didn’t want to host the nuptials of two women, or a wedding photographer who ...
Article - James Fulford - 02/28/14, 5:58 am
- Trayvon Martin was Barack Obama’s Son, and Kiki Gray was Jumaane Williams’ Son, but Why Will No Politician Adopt Bailey O’Neill?
“NYPD/KKK, how many kids did you kill today?” Chant by black East Flatbush, Brooklyn, NY rioter/looter/robbers, in support of the late Kimani Gray, alias (according to various reports) Kiki, alias Sha-Pow: Kimani Gray was 16 when he ...
Article - Nicholas Stix - 03/19/13, 7:07 am
- SPLC, Gun Control: If You Are Going To Take A Stand, You Must Take It Now!
The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) in Montgomery, Alabama, has long been used by the federal government and the national press corps to paint conservative organizations as “extremists,” “anti-government,” “hate groups,” etc. No ...
Article - Chuck Baldwin - 02/08/13, 1:15 am
- An Activist Reader Tells Us We`re “Perpetuating The Divide” Between The Races
RE: Ed Rubenstein’s article Obamanomics Bad For Blacks—But They’re Voting For Him Anyway From: Dave Manoulian [email him] The article by Edwin Rubenstein,on September 26, 2012 ,is so flawed and racist it could only come from VDARE.com or ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 10/12/12, 7:08 am
- By All Means, Sue the *%#!@ Out of the SPLC
I`m on record as a generally opposing the crush of lawsuits that clog our society today, from baseless personal injury suits to lawsuits by illegal aliens (see "Illegals Invoking the Law" article on VDARE.com)to the countless claims of racial ...
Blog - Anonymous Attorney - 08/21/12, 2:54 am