- Sorry, Harry Reid—America Is No Longer A Nation Of Laws. In Fact, It’s No Longer A Nation
“It’s not over,” Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has been quoted as saying about the Cliven Bundy “Ranch War” showdown in Nevada. After all, Reid says, “We can’t have an American people that violate the law and then walk away ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 04/16/14, 7:23 am
- The Left`s Valentine to Defiant Jihad-Enabler Lynne Stewart
[Previously: No Tears For Jihadi Lawyer Lynne Stewart, April 9, 2013] What are you doing for Valentine`s Day? Bleeding-heart progressives across the country are raising money for "an evening of music, song and sharing love for recently released ...
Article - Michelle Malkin - 02/07/14, 12:20 am
- Obama`s Cash for Universal Preschool Clunkers
It`s elementary: When Democrats find themselves in political trouble, they reach for your wallets. After squandering billions on an ineffectual stimulus, failed green energy boondoggles and the disastrous Unaffordable Care Act, the Obama White House ...
Article - Michelle Malkin - 12/11/13, 4:10 am
- Thank These Republicans for Obamacare
We have Obamacare for one reason and one reason only: For a brief, ghoulish period in recent history, Democrats controlled the White House, the Senate and the House of Representatives. We don`t have Obamacare because the public was clamoring for ...
Article - Ann Coulter - 10/31/13, 4:48 am
- From Under The Rubble | Catholic Bishops On Immigration—Here We Go Again!
[See earlier Is the Rule of Law Immoral? Ask Archbishop José Gomez!] According to the New York Times, America`s Catholic bishops are counting on the persuasive power of the pulpit this month to push "comprehensive immigration reform"—also ...
Article - Christopher Manion - 09/13/13, 7:47 am
- Memo From Middle America | Jeb Bush’s “Gateway” To Oblivion
Former Florida governor, son and brother of former presidents, prospect for 2016 GOP nomination and relentless Hispanderer John Ellis Bush (JEB) is stumping for Amnesty—no surprise there. But lately Jeb has been brandishing the buzz word ...
Article - Allan Wall - 07/26/13, 6:54 am
- The Bell Tolls for the “New Majority”
Next year should be a banner year for the GOP, and may yet be. Obamacare, a "train wreck" about to happen, says Democratic Sen. Max Baucus, goes into full effect Jan. 1, with the popular IRS as enforcer. The Obama media feel betrayed by the secret ...
Article - Patrick J. Buchanan - 06/14/13, 3:46 am
- From Under The Rubble | Is The Rule Of Law Immoral? (Part III) “Your Excellency: Tear Down This Stone Wall!”
[See earlier Is the Rule of Law Immoral? Ask Archbishop José Gomez! And Is The Rule Of Law Immoral? (Part II) More Bishops Weigh In] "What we got here is a failure to communicate." —Cool Hand Luke Last week the Rubble talked to Congressman Steve ...
Article - Christopher Manion - 05/26/13, 7:42 am
- A Reader Points To Foreign Doctors And Pharmacists Charged With Medicare Fraud, Drug Crimes—Immigrant Doctors Count As Cheap Labor, Too!
From: Herbert Chen, M.D. (e-mail him) With the onset of Obamacare and with the "shortage" of doctors the story below, in which immigrant doctors and pharmacists are charged with fraud and overprescribing, will probably repeat itself ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 04/10/13, 7:16 am
- The Enormity Of Democrats Ramming Amnesty/Immigration Surge Through Senate Like Obamacare
Byron York writes in the Washington Examiner: Democrats set to jam immigration reform through SenateMarch 28, 2013 | 8:00 pmGiven the enormity of the changes that would result from comprehensive immigration reform, Senate Democrats wouldn`t try to ...
Blog - James Fulford - 03/29/13, 10:27 pm