- The Fulford File | Criminal Alien Releases: Treason Lobby Strikes Back At CIS’ Mark Krikorian
The Center For Immigration Studies’ revelation of the Obama Regime’s release from immigration detention of tens of thousands of deportable criminals, including armed robbers, rapists, and 193 murderers, is a prodigy of investigative ...
Article - James Fulford - 05/17/14, 12:00 am
- Mark Krikorian “Shunned” By Catholic Charities
As head of the Center For Immigration Studies, Mark Krikorian is one of the best-qualified people in America to teach civics classes for green card-holders, and that`s something he`s been doing, as a volunteer. Naturally, Catholic Charities "fired" ...
Blog - James Fulford - 06/19/13, 10:02 pm
- Oregon’s Immigration Patriots Win A Round Against Their State’s “Depraved Political Class”
In late April, 2013, Oregon’s legislature passed senate bill SB833 [PDF], which allows illegal aliens to obtain “driver cards.” On May Day—no coincidence, according to Jim Ludwick of Oregonians for Immigration Reform [OFIR]—Gov. John ...
Article - Paul Nachman - 03/24/14, 5:55 am
- DAILY CALLER`s Matt Lewis Promotes Zuckerberg Smear On (Pretty Timid) Beltway Immigration Patriots
Matt Lewis writes at the Daily Caller about a memo that Mark Zuckerberg`s group FWD.us is distributing to Congress to try to make immigration patriot groups radioactive:What makes it interesting, to me, at least, is that the memo ...
Blog - James Fulford - 02/01/14, 1:12 am
- CPAC And The New Conservative Crack-Up—Do Immigration Patriots Have a Dog In This Fight?
Twenty years ago, when I was a college student getting interested in conservative politics, the Right was going through a “crack-up” [™R. Emmett Tyrrell] after the demise of Communism and the then-recent defeat of George H.W. Bush. This was ...
Article - Peter Bradley - 03/05/13, 7:15 am
- National Review Institute Summit: Conservatism Inc. Stunned—But Not Stunned Enough To Consider Patriotic Immigration Reform
The first stage in the grieving process is denial. That was the central message of the recent National Review Institute`s Summit on the “Future of Conservatism.” Ostensibly this was a meeting to discuss how Conservatism Inc.—the parasitical ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 02/01/13, 7:55 am
- Memo From Middle America | The Tulsa Shootings—Does Soledad O`Brien Really Think It`s Worse To Be A “Racist” Than A Murderer?
The shootings occurred in Tulsa, Oklahoma, in the early hours of April 6, 2012—Good Friday. Jacob England (19) and Alvin Watts (32) entered a predominantly black neighborhood in a white pickup, and started shooting people. They shot 5 black ...
Article - Allan Wall - 04/29/12, 7:30 am