- Ann Coulter`s Latest Column: Demographics, Immigration, And Rubio`s IQ
Here`s Ann Coulter`s latest columnNew GOP Strategy: Give Democrats A Big Head Start!June 26, 2013 After the bad news on gay marriage out of the Supreme Court this week, here`s some good news for conservatives: Demographics are on our side! As M. ...
Blog - James Fulford - 06/28/13, 4:48 am
- Ann Coulter On Rubio: “Strangely, Some Republicans Seem Determined To Create More Democratic Voters, Too”
Add Ann Coulter to the list of people who don`t believe Marco Rubio:Strangely, some Republicans seem determined to create more Democratic voters, too. That will be the primary result of Sen. Marco Rubio`s amnesty plan. IT`S NOT AMNESTY! Rubio`s ...
Blog - James Fulford - 02/01/13, 10:41 pm
- More Thoughts From Chairman Ann (Coulter ) On Immigration And The Hispanic Vote
Ann Coulter doesn`t have a blog (although she is on Twitter) but she does have some links down the sidebar of her web page, headed "Quotations From Chairman Ann."November 7, 2012, 6:33 PM Nominating Rubio Won`t Help - Heather MacDonald: Why ...
Blog - James Fulford - 11/16/12, 2:04 am
- Ann Coulter: Demography Is Destiny, And We Need To Return To An Immigration Policy “That Helps America And Not Just The Welfare Party”
Ann Coulter`s latest column [Demography Is Destiny, November 14, 2012] is full of good stuff, as you can guess from the title, being much franker about people voting by race than any politician or journalist usually is.(Except, of course, a ...
Blog - James Fulford - 11/16/12, 1:47 am
- A Reader Notes Ann Coulter Getting Away From The Clutches Of Conservatism, Inc.
Re: Ann Coulter`s latest column: Democrats` Ideal Voter: Illegal Alien, Single Mother, Convicted Felon, July 18, 2012From: An Anonymous Maryland Reader [Email him]Wow, have you read Coulter`s new column? She comes as close to espousing the opinions ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 07/19/12, 6:47 am
- A Reader Reports Ann Coulter HAS Called For An Immigration Moratorium
Re: James Fulford`s Labor Day Column No Jobs For Labor Day In Obama`s AmericaFrom: Carson Brewer [Email him] James Fulford wrote"And it seems that no one is talking about an immigration moratorium but us. (And David Frum, believe it or not.)"Ann ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 09/06/11, 6:30 am
- Zimmerman Trial Is This Year`s Duke Lacrosse Case
[James Fulford writes: Tonight we`re starting to run Ann Coulter`s syndicated column. Ann Coulter has been fighting the good fight magnificently on immigration and other conservative issues since the administration of Bill Clinton , whom she ...
Article - Ann Coulter - 07/11/13, 7:44 am
- “Betting On More White Voters, Republicans Shun Immigration Bill”
Betting on more white voters, Republicans shun immigration bill is the stark headline on a Los Angeles Times blog this morning (by David Horsey, July 3). It`s the latest sign that the arithmetical reality that the white vote is nearly ten ...
Blog - Peter Brimelow - 07/04/13, 1:22 am
- A Reader Notes That Rand Paul Quoted Milton Friedman On Open Borders And Welfare
From: A Concerned Reader [Email him] In a somewhat positive sign, Rand Paul has some kind of (possibly stupid) plan to secure the border, and I guess, assimilate some illegals slowly. He wants this to happen once we have an independent commission ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 02/02/13, 6:43 am
- The Fulford File | Tinley Park Attack: Anarcho-Tyranny In America
On Saturday, a gang of self-proclaimed “anti-racist” thugs burst into a Tinley Park, Illinois restaurant, where they alleged some “white supremacists” were having a dinner, and attacked them with hammers, iron bars and batons. Several people ...
Article - James Fulford - 05/22/12, 7:53 am