- The Problem With Illegal Immigration Is More With The “Immigration” Than With The “Illegal”
The one on the left is illegal, the one on the right is legal. Their alleged victim is dead either way. My subject line is a variant of something the late Sam Francis wrote at VDARE.com a decade ago: If the only problem with illegal ...
Blog - Paul Nachman - 08/13/15, 9:52 pm
- “Remittances Fuel Illegal Immigration” – Except In Israel
Israeli officials start deporting Sudanese Illegal. H/T The National Brenda Walker’s blog Remittances Fuel Illegal Immigration was right to say Never forget that illegal immigration is all about the money — not freedom or opportunity ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 08/12/14, 7:00 pm
- Remittances Fuel Illegal Immigration
Never forget that illegal immigration is all about the money — not freedom or opportunity — just money. When illegals whine that they want a “better life” what they really mean is “more money” which can also take the form of ...
Blog - Brenda Walker - 08/10/14, 9:11 pm
- Study: Arizona`s Law Against Illegal Immigration Worked
The rage of the New York Times, which is about 8% owned by its 2008 financial savior / telecom monopolist Carlos Slim (who profits exorbitantly from phone calls by illegal immigrants home to Mexico), against the state of Arizona turns out to be ...
Blog - Steve Sailer - 01/14/14, 4:48 am
- A Pessimistic Israeli Expatriate Says Israel`s Closed Borders Can`t Save It From The Consequences Of LEGAL Immigration
Re: Steve Sailer`s blog post Open Borders Update From U.N. From: An Anonymous Israeli Expatriate [Send him mail] Reading Steve Sailer`s recommendation that American government hire Israeli officials to police the borders, I remembered why I, an ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 10/25/13, 5:36 am
- An Australian Reader On Abbott’s Election And The LEGAL Immigration Problem
From: Arthur Redding [Email him] Re: Max Suebian’s article “Lifeboat Australia”—Could Abbott’s Victory Attract Anglosphere Refugees? It was gratifying and fascinating to read VDARE.com`s articles by Max Suebian and Steve Sailer on the ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 09/12/13, 6:15 am
- News Up From Out Of Down Under—Illegal Immigration Is A Major Issue In The Australian Election
There is a national election in Australia September 7th and illegal immigration is a major issue. Australian politics doesn’t map precisely onto the American sort, but to a fair approximation the country is currently ruled by “Democrats” ...
Blog - John Derbyshire - 08/18/13, 10:45 pm
- Magnificent Ann Coulter Column On LEGAL Immigration And Immigrant Mass Murder Syndrome
There`s a magnificent Ann Coulter column on Immigrant Mass Murder Syndrome, and it mentions legal immigration as a problem, too. (Skeptics take note.) The column is called The Problem Isn`t Just Illegal Immigration, It`s Legal Immigration, Too, ...
Blog - James Fulford - 04/25/13, 12:53 am
- A Young Illinois Reader Asks If Ann Coulter Gets It About LEGAL Immigration; We Reassure Him
Re: Peter Brimelow’s blog item Ann Coulter`s Brilliant CPAC Speech On Immigration Sparks Presidential Talk... From: A Young Illinois Reader [Send Him Mail] Good for Ms. Coulter for talking sense about amnesty to the slick operators of the ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 03/24/13, 5:51 am
- Ron Unz’s Minimum Wage Proposal—Make Illegal Immigration Unprofitable!
Ron Unz’s proposal to raise the minimum wage to make illegal immigration less profitable for both employers and illegals (see Ron Unz Has A Modest Proposal For Mitt Romney: To Encourage Self-Deportation, Raise The Minimum Wage) is getting some ...
Blog - James Fulford - 02/21/13, 2:19 am