- Immigration Moratorium The Answer To Left’s Inequality Campaign, But Boehner’s GOP Prefers To Die For Its Donors
John Boehner mocked his own caucus last week, frankly declaring his allegiance to the American oligarchy of GOP donors lusting for cheap labor. But Democrats may get the last laugh, as political momentum is unmistakably building behind media darling ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 04/28/14, 7:22 am
- Raise The Minimum Wage To $14 An Hour Using This One Weird Trick—An Immigration Moratorium!
Democrats believe they`ve hit on the perfect issue to distract from the horror of Obamacare in the 2014 elections: the minimum wage. Apparently, increasing the minimum wage was not important for American workers during the first five years of ...
Article - Ann Coulter - 02/27/14, 2:02 am
- National Data | December Jobs: Hispanics And Immigrants Are The Only Winners. And an Immigration Moratorium Could Have Cut Unemployment In Half.
From a distance i.e. from the Main Stream Media’s viewpoint, the December employment report released Friday [PDF] shows an economy continuing to expand at a gradual pace. The 155,000 jobs added by U.S. employers were enough to keep up with growth ...
Article - Edwin S. Rubenstein - 01/08/13, 7:18 am
- Americans Now Bleeding Badly–Our Republic Needs An Immigration Moratorium Tourniquet
Jobs at lower wages will continue to prevail (except, of course, for the CEOs with hand picked boards who can manipulate their compensation to astronomical levels). Add automation, overseas outsourcing and the issuing of 100,000 alien visas a month ...
Article - Donald A. Collins - 06/25/12, 7:23 am
- A Reader Reports Ann Coulter HAS Called For An Immigration Moratorium
Re: James Fulford`s Labor Day Column No Jobs For Labor Day In Obama`s AmericaFrom: Carson Brewer [Email him] James Fulford wrote"And it seems that no one is talking about an immigration moratorium but us. (And David Frum, believe it or not.)"Ann ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 09/06/11, 6:30 am
- Ann Coulter’s ADIOS AMERICA! Puts Patriotic Immigration Reform Center Stage In National Discourse—And Presidential Politics
“Today’s immigrants aren’t coming here to breathe free, they’re coming to live for free”—Ann Coulter, Adios, America! The Left’s Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole Ann Coulter is one of those people you want ...
Article - Nicholas Stix - 06/01/15, 11:56 pm
- A Florida Reader Says Immigration Patriot Candidates Should Cite The Jordan Commission
From: Delmar Jackson (e-mail him) I have a question. I understand the Democrat candidates are hopeless on the question of immigration, and most of the GOP has been bought by the Open Border globalists and Cheap Labor Lobby. The few brave ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 05/23/14, 9:43 pm
- A Florida Reader Praises Ingraham And Coulter
Re: Patrick Cleburne’s blog post Cheap Labor Lobby Housemaid Ellmers (NC-2) Calls In Amnesty Activists: Ingraham Ripostes From: Delmar Jackson (e-mail him) Patrick Cleburne wrote VDARE.com applauds No wonder she has been excluded from the DC ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 03/17/14, 6:43 am
- David Frum “Obama Would Be a Fool to Pursue Immigration Next”
David Frum: Straying again!David Frum has thriftily saved an Obamacare column endangered by the Boehner sell-out by bolting on top a striking immigration policy observation: Obama Would Be a Fool to Pursue Immigration Next The Daily Beast Oct 19, ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 10/20/13, 8:02 am
- Ingraham Coup–Rand Paul: Boehner Could Fall On Amnesty Betrayal
Paul and Ingraham: Even TIGHTER, Laura!Via One Old Vet I learn that Laura Ingraham has adroitly steered Rand Paul into saying something important about House Speaker John Boehner:…he has to hold the line. I think if he [Boehner] allows something ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 09/01/13, 4:51 am