- Funny Thing: Coming Or Going—Gentrifying Or Fleeing—It’s Always Whitey’s Fault!
Spike Lee’s notorious February 25 lecture at Brooklyn’s Pratt Institute in honor of Black History Month., was an expletive-filled, overtly racial, hypocritical rant. During the supposed Q&A, Lee jettisoned the format and steamrolled the ...
Article - Nicholas Stix - 03/16/14, 6:11 am
- Report From The Rockaways: Working-Class Whites—The Swing Vote Nobody Admits to Wanting
Here on New York City’s Rockaway Peninsula, Ground Zero for Hurricane Sandy, my majority-Irish, overwhelmingly Catholic, white working/middle class community will hold its annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade, one of the biggest in the country, on ...
Article - Nicholas Stix - 02/09/13, 7:20 am
- “Hate Group” Stampede Threatens VDARE.com—And America
Liberals in the Main Stream Media have been up in arms over an official White House petition to STOP WHITE GENOCIDE: Halt MASSIVE third world immigration and FORCED assimilation in White countries! The petition states Africa for Africans, Asia for ...
Article - Alexander Hart - 02/06/13, 6:18 am
- Ann Coulter’s MUGGED And The Southern Strategy
[See also Ann Coulter`s MUGGED: Far Better Than The MSM Controversy Suggests, by Alexander Hart ] In my review of Ann Coulter’s otherwise excellent book Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama, I bemoaned her tendency to engage ...
Article - Alexander Hart - 10/19/12, 7:13 am
- Derbyshire, Weissberg, And Dog-Whistling: Conservatism Inc`s Uneasy Balancing Act
It’s become numbingly predictable. The Cultural Marxist Left “investigates” a selected individual working in the Establishment Conservative movement—what has been called, all too accurately, Conservatism Inc. Finding impermissible unPC ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 04/16/12, 10:02 am
- There’s Your Dialogue on Race: Three White Louisiana Men Convicted of a Hate Crime for Hanging a Dead Raccoon from a Flag Pole
I’ll bet you didn’t know that it’s a crime to criticize unconstitutional, forced busing schemes. Well, now you know.If Ron Paul were a libertarian, he’d be denouncing this from the rooftops. Likewise, for Megan McArdle, the ACLU, Nat ...
Blog - Nicholas Stix - 02/08/12, 8:41 pm
- US Courts Run By Elitist Law Clerks Who Hate America, And Think Iowa Is The Gulag
[See also The Fulford File| “Christophobia”—The Prejudice That Barely Has A Name, by James Fulford] A year or so ago, I noted on VDARE.com that there may be up to two dozen non-citizens working as federal judicial clerks. And I noted the ...
Article - Anonymous Attorney - 02/07/12, 6:55 am