- A Reader Notes That NATIONAL REVIEW, Instead “Standing Athwart History Yelling Stop” On Amnesty, Has Chosen To Surrender “Wisely and Slow“
From: Virginia Paleoconservative [Email him] The NRO Editors have been, to some extent, against the current Comprehensive Immigration Reform (CIR) legislation in their (Lowry’s?) unsigned editorials. Even though they have concurrently provided an ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 04/05/13, 7:58 am
- “Pulling A Williamson” —Brendan Eich And Conservatism Inc’s Culture War Collapse
America’s Cultural Marxist Left hates Conservatism Inc. and regularly claims that is racist, sexist, etc. Significantly, however, Conservatism Inc. doesn’t fight back by denouncing Political Correctness as such—instead, it merely seeks to show ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 04/12/14, 7:03 am
- Martin, Zimmerman, “Immigration Reform,” And The Two Rich Lowrys
National Review has just triangulated against Rep. Steve King, who is emerging as the hero of patriotic resistance to the Amnesty/ Immigration Surge a.k.a. “Immigration Reform” bill in the House in parallel to Senator Jeff Sessions in the ...
Article - Nicholas Stix - 08/12/13, 7:08 am
- The SOUTHERN AVENGER Stuff-Up: Conservatism Inc. /Goldbergism 1—Rand Paul/ “Liberty Movement” 0
[Peter Brimelow writes: “Stuff-Up” is British/ Australian English for “a bad mistake, or something that has been done very badly.” Diversity Is Strength! Also, Paul Gottfried’s new website is The Gottfried Report] Jack Hunter a.k.a. The ...
Article - Paul Gottfried - 07/24/13, 8:08 am
- The Richwine Atrocity: How Come Only The Left Retrieves Its Wounded?
I have an unusual personal perspective on the Jason Richwine atrocity. William F. Buckley`s breakthrough book was his first, God and Man at Yale. In the early 1950s, he scoured Manhattan for a publisher, without success. This caused him to go far ...
Article - William H. Regnery - 05/29/13, 7:14 am
- Conor Friedersdorf, Conservatism, Inc, And Kiddie Cons Who Won’t “Read, Say, Or Think” Anything Un-PC
Conor Friedersdorf [Email him]is an editor for The Atlantic and a self-proclaimed man of the Right, though not of course so disreputable as to call himself part of the conservative movement. On his inevitably PC pontification on L’Affaire Derb, ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 05/30/12, 7:48 am
- The Fulford File | The War On Easter Is Just Like The War On Christmas, But Fewer People Have Noticed
Recently I blogged about something social conservative Michael Medved wrote in the Daily Beast of all places, that the reason there`s no "War On Easter" like there`s a War on Christmas is that Easter is so religious, compared to Christmas: Why ...
Article - James Fulford - 04/08/12, 7:23 am