- Trayvon Martin—A Victim Of The Obama/ Holder Campaign To “Disappear” School Crime
What has variously been called a “letter” and a “memo” from the Obama/Holder Justice Department was released (PDF) last week in effect ordering public schools, in the name of the law, to permit black and Hispanic students to break rules and ...
Article - Nicholas Stix - 01/13/14, 8:24 am
- Barack Obama, Trayvon Martin and the Four Dirty Little Secrets of Black America
`Justice for Trayvon` rallies draw thousands across USA was USA Today’s headline posted on Saturday afternoon: Thousands gathered Saturday at rallies in more than 100 cities nationwide to remember Trayvon Martin, to press for federal civil rights ...
Article - Nicholas Stix - 07/21/13, 7:31 am
- The Trayvon Martin Hoax: Is George Zimmerman’s Lawyer Mark O’Mara in the Tank, or Has He Simply Surrendered?
Post #106 on the Trayvon Martin HoaxMy colleague David in TN has sent me an article, from The Last Refuge.It seems that George Zimmerman’s defense attorney Mark O’Mara has been working the pro-hoax media, including CNN and BET, trying to win ...
Blog - Nicholas Stix - 03/29/13, 1:03 am
- Trayvon Martin was Barack Obama’s Son, and Kiki Gray was Jumaane Williams’ Son, but Why Will No Politician Adopt Bailey O’Neill?
“NYPD/KKK, how many kids did you kill today?” Chant by black East Flatbush, Brooklyn, NY rioter/looter/robbers, in support of the late Kimani Gray, alias (according to various reports) Kiki, alias Sha-Pow: Kimani Gray was 16 when he ...
Article - Nicholas Stix - 03/19/13, 7:07 am
- New York Times Claims “Police Missteps” In Trayvon Martin Case Hurt Prosecution—But They Don’t
The New York Times and MSNBC have respectively just published and reposted a misleading smear of the Sanford Police Department (SPD): Police Missteps In Trayvon Martin Case Hurt Prosecution, MSNBC, May 16, 2012 by Serge Kovaleski. The implication: ...
Article - Federale - 05/18/12, 7:42 am
- “The World Has Changed Way Too Much”: The Battleground Florida of Trayvon Martin, Raymond Herisse—And Gary Lenard Holmes
Mug shot of Gary Lenard Holmes; note the jailhouse tattoos on his neck Florida, as journalistic shorthand has it, is a “battleground state”—not just in the presidential election, but because of the silent struggle raging as relentless ...
Article - Nicholas Stix - 05/07/12, 9:05 am
- A Reader Reports “Black Youths Pushing The Limits” In Confrontations With Police—Inspired By Trayvon Martin Publicity
From: Grey Stalwart [Email him] The video in this story shows black youth pushing the limits—Trayvon Martin inspired. Note that the "intervening" youth places his hands on the security guard, thereby committing assault. [Walmart guard pulls out ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 04/02/12, 7:30 am
- Nicholas Stix: Devious Neocon Agenda In Trayvon Martin Lynch Mob Coverage
In its continuing luminous consideration of the Trayvon Martin Memorial Lynch Mob, Nicholas Stix Uncensored has identified an important truth:Here Heather MacDonald criticizes the media and race hustlers for not being interested in black homicide ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 03/31/12, 12:03 am
- Trayvon Martin Lynch Mob Fury—Douse the Flames, Mr. President!
Barack Obama`s statement that the death of Trayvon Martin was a tragedy that cries out for a more thorough investigation was the right and necessary thing to say.But it fell far short of what was needed: a presidential call for a halt to the ...
Article - Patrick J. Buchanan - 03/26/12, 10:31 pm
- Trayvon Martin: Black Law Prof Says Suspecting Black Youths A Hate Crime
Professor Tibbs: Supporting Black Legal Privilege The Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman lynch mob incited by President Obama continues to gather. This situation has the merit of revealing the blatant Minority Supremacism which increasingly ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 03/25/12, 11:39 pm