- A Reader Points To A Proposal To Spend $700,000,000,000 To Deal With Traffic In SoCal–Deportation Would Be Way Cheaper
From: Steve Smith [Email him] The Reason Foundation has inadvertently calculated the traffic cost of "immigration non-enforcement" for Los Angeles County Only $700,000,000,000.00. Their latest study on "Increasing Mobility In Southern ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 11/18/15, 11:43 pm
- A California Reader Wonders Why We’re Still Paying A Terrorism Insurance Premium
From: Steve Smith [Email him] I saw this on an insurance form today. It’s a list of “Designated Cities” where you’ll pay a premium on your terrorism insurance under the “Terrorism Risk Insurance Act” which Congress passed after 9/11, ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 04/02/15, 10:40 pm
- A California Reader Warns Of A PC Response To Ottawa Shooting
James Fulford's article The “Lone Gunman,” Race And Immigration—A Lot Of “Lone Gunmen” Out There, Who’s Egging Them On? From: Steve Smith [Email him] Look for the pro-Islam/immigration narrative they always push when Muslims ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 10/28/14, 11:11 pm
- An American Reader Says That Texas’s Voter ID Law Is In The Hands Of A Latina Judge Who Could Claim Dual Citizenship With Mexico
From: Steve Smith [Email him] The question in this court case is whether Texas will have secure elections with votes cast by citizens or not. Fate of Texas' tough voter ID law in judge's hands By Paul J. Weber, Associated Press, ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 09/23/14, 10:39 pm
- A California Reader Reports On The GOP Bribe That Ensured Americans Faced TWO Open Borders Candidates
From: Steve Smith [Email him] The story of Republican Ken Sorensen taking a bribe in the 2012 Iowa Caucus is the corruption plea MSNBC, CBS,ABC, NBC, CNN, and Fox want to go away. Guilty plea in Iowa caucuses bribery Prosecutors refused ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 09/02/14, 11:03 pm
- A California Reader Reports That Bell, California, Which Is Already 90 Percent Hispanic, Is Happy To Get Border Kids—And Federal Funding
From: Steve Smith [Email him] The generous Mayor of the City of Bell, CA, Nestor Valencia (former illegal himself) welcomes children of illegals (as long as feds pick up the tab).[Bell considering opening shelter for immigrant children, By Leanne ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 07/15/14, 11:51 pm
- A California Reader Says The Virginia Town That Rejected The Border Surge Kids Shows Blacks Are Catching On
Re: Brenda Walker's blog post Virginia Town Rejects Illegal Alien Kid Drop From: Steve Smith [Email him] The black community seems to be catching on, the phenomenon of Latino-on- black murder and ethnic cleansing is a genuine threat to young ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 06/18/14, 4:13 pm
- A Calfornia Reader Suggests Prince William Try Getting Into Cambridge On Diversity Grounds: As A White Christian Minority
From: Steve Smith [Email him] Here`s a story about Prince William supposedly getting Royal Affirmative Action. British press question whether Prince William`s grades are good enough to attend Cambridge UniversityPublished January 04, ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 01/08/14, 6:34 am
- A California Reader Notes FBI Leaks To Al Jazeera—Because The MSM Won`t Report Hispanic Corruption
From: Steve Smith [Email him]How corrupt is the US Department of Justice? So corrupt that the FBI is "leaking" news to Al Jazeera. Calderon refused to wear recording device in FBI probe, Al Jazeera, November 14, 2013 The California state senator ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 11/23/13, 7:17 am
- A California Reader Says That The Richest Landowners Push Mass Immigration—Just Not On Their Richest Land
From: Steve Smith [Email him]Who pushes mass immigration? These people: The top 10 landowners in America. CNBC reports As the wealthy get wealthier, they`re putting more of it into land. America`s 100 largest individual landowners added 700,000 ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 10/04/13, 4:56 am