- Just Whose War Is This? Sheldon Adelson’s?
Wednesday, John Kerry told the Senate not to worry about the cost of an American war on Syria. The Saudis and Gulf Arabs, cash-fat on the $110-a-barrel oil they sell U.S. consumers, will pick up the tab for the Tomahawk missiles. Has it come to ...
Article - Patrick J. Buchanan - 09/06/13, 2:23 am
- Sheldon Adelson: “No Palestinian Nation.” Or An American?
S Adelson: History is what I buy it to be Generally speaking the Left blogosphere displays only simplistic jeering hatred for Sheldon Adelson. It is only inadvertently that Sheldon Adelson Gets a Free Pass for Bigotry By Maysoon Zayid The Daily ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 06/03/13, 8:52 am
- Sheldon Adelson To Buy 2014 Georgia Senate Race For Treason Lobby?
S Adelson: "Y`all vote for Open Borders now, hear?" The key Amnesty development of 2013 has not been hispanicking by the innumerate Republican Establishment – it is the paroxysms of greed sweeping the parasitical Conservatism Inc community ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 05/13/13, 1:12 am
- A Beltway Immigration Patriot Points Out That “Hispanic Conservative” Smears Of Immigration Restrictionists Are Financed By…Sheldon Adelson
Re: Henry McCulloch’s blog post Rubio Starts Courting Treason Lobby`s Funders Early From: A Beltway Immigration Patriot [Email him] It seems Sheldon Adelson is a big funder of Mario H. Lopez’s group, the Hispanic Leadership Fund,. ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 03/06/13, 7:47 am
- Cantor`s Dream Amnesty Betrayal: Did Sheldon Adelson`s $5 Million Play A Role?
Cantor & Boehner: "Please Sir, Is there any more?"The uproar which has broken out following flowing Eric Cantor’s repeating of his Dream Act betrayal on Meet The Press on Sunday - Cantor: Children of illegal immigrants should get U.S. ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 02/13/13, 5:09 am
- A Reader Wonders If Sheldon Adelson Has Bought NATIONAL REVIEW Along With The GOP
From: An Anonymous Reader[Email him] I do not anticipate much of interest from the articles on NRO, and they fully live up to my meager expectations of them when I lurk there. However, even given my prejudices, I was shocked when I read what ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 01/04/13, 7:35 am
- Has Romney Sold Immigration Policy To Sheldon Adelson?
Sheldon Adelson: Wonderful what you can buy with money!Watching Mitt Romney’s feeble and flat-footed response to being decisively out-Hispandered by President Obama last week produces in the first instance astonishment at the amateurishness ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 06/18/12, 6:55 pm
- The Fulford File | Before Any “Immigration Reform”, GOP Should Insist On Ending Birthright Citizenship—Now!
The GOP Congressional leadership (Sheldon Adelson, proprietor) is reportedly “mulling several options that would give Capitol Hill Republicans the opportunity to vent their frustration with what they view as an unconstitutional power grab by the ...
Article - James Fulford - 11/18/14, 11:56 pm
- A California Reader Reports On The GOP Bribe That Ensured Americans Faced TWO Open Borders Candidates
From: Steve Smith [Email him] The story of Republican Ken Sorensen taking a bribe in the 2012 Iowa Caucus is the corruption plea MSNBC, CBS,ABC, NBC, CNN, and Fox want to go away. Guilty plea in Iowa caucuses bribery Prosecutors refused ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 09/02/14, 11:03 pm
- A Florida Reader Writes About Liberals And The Billionaires They Enable
Re: Allan Wall’s “Billionaires for Open Borders” in Latest Social Contract Journal From: Delmar Jackson (e-mail him) Allan Wall writes, "Those who claim to be concerned about poverty and social inequality and such things ought to be ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 08/10/14, 10:14 pm