- Ann Coulter’s ADIOS AMERICA! Puts Patriotic Immigration Reform Center Stage In National Discourse—And Presidential Politics
“Today’s immigrants aren’t coming here to breathe free, they’re coming to live for free”—Ann Coulter, Adios, America! The Left’s Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole Ann Coulter is one of those people you want ...
Article - Nicholas Stix - 06/01/15, 11:56 pm
- Democrat Delivers Ideas To Defeat Amnesty—It’s The Grass Roots That Will Do It
The Republican Congressional leadership is already signaling that the fix is in to pass a nation-breaking amnesty/immigration surge. So as Lenin asked, the only question left is “What is To Be Done?” It was gratifying to hear from so many ...
Article - Donald A. Collins - 01/14/14, 6:50 am
- Senator Jeff Sessions Slams Obama`s Latest Immigration Address: “America Is Not An Oligarchy”
David Durham on wrote on VDARE.com on November 5, 2013 The Open Borders Lobby has just launched yet another publicity offensive in to support the floundering Schumer Rubio Amnesty/ Immigration Surge bill (S.744), with the help of its Main Stream ...
Blog - James Fulford - 11/26/13, 2:41 am
- “Comprehensive Immigration Reform”=Not Just the Displacement, But The Extinction, Of White America
This week, the full U.S. Senate is debating S.744, “Comprehensive Immigration Reform” a.k.a. the Amnesty/ Immigration Surge bill. What is at stake is not merely the dispossession of the historic American nation—but its extinction. The Open ...
Article - Nicholas Stix - 06/10/13, 7:34 am
- Like Father, Like Son—Betraying The GOP Base Is A Romney Family Tradition
Patriotic immigration reformers remain dumbfounded over Mitt Romney’s refusal to condemn President Obama’s Executive Amnesty, especially after all of his tough enforcement talk during the primaries. But this betrayal of the GOP base should have ...
Article - Matthew Richer - 06/25/12, 8:40 am
- A Reader Says We Should Actually Read The New American
NOTE: PLEASE say if you DON`T want your name and/or email address published when sending VDARE email. 04/04/07 - A Reader Can`t Access VDARE.com From The Muslim World From: Stephanie Smith [Email] I take great offense by Kevin ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 04/05/07, 9:00 am
- It`s Official: U.S. Importing Poverty
For the last year, the discussion of immigration policy in this country has understandably ...
Article - Sam Francis - 08/19/02, 9:00 am