- A Virginia Reader Catches Kevin Williamson Of NATIONAL REVIEW Hating Swedes For Being White
From: Virginia Paleoconservative [Email him] Of all the writers at NRO, Kevin Williamson, their “roving correspondent”, is probably the strangest one, and his tendency towards ranting often makes his writings unpalatable. (James Fulford ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 07/12/15, 9:55 pm
- A Virginia Reader Notices NATIONAL REVIEW Losing The Support Of Its Readers
James Fulford’s blog post Girly-Boy/Beta Male Suckiness Watch At NATIONAL REVIEW: Where’s The Coulter Review?! From: Virginia Paleoconservative [Email him] Having been an observer of National Review for years now it is becoming more ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 06/20/15, 9:07 pm
- Troy Senik On California: Stupidity, Corruption Or Cowardice? (We Know About NATIONAL REVIEW)
Conservatism Inc. may have failed to limit the power of the federal government, cut spending, or defend traditional values, but it can take credit for one thing—inventing an entire genre of journalism intentionally designed to mislead its own ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 03/03/14, 6:59 am
- Mark Steyn Out At NATIONAL REVIEW?
In April of 2012, Peter Brimelow wrote Rich Lowry has just announced that John Derbyshire has been fired from National Review. John joins, if I may say so, an august company. On December 22, 2013, Brimelow wrote: Hmm Are The ...
Blog - James Fulford - 01/23/14, 8:49 pm
- Hmm Are The NATIONAL REVIEW Girly Boys Coming For Mark Steyn?
There`s a fine old row going at National Review Online, where Mark Steyn has just responded savagely to a curious public rebuke from someone called Jason Lee Steorts, who Steyn describes as "my own editor at this publication," for his December 20 ...
Blog - Peter Brimelow - 12/23/13, 1:36 am
- REDSTATE`s Erickson Savages NATIONAL REVIEW: VDARE.com Applauds
One McCain is too many! I have taken RedState’s Erick Erickson very seriously since I saw he was the only other writer calling for a filibuster against Commissar Kagan’s coronation to the Supreme Court. And I applauded his caustic assessment ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 10/30/13, 3:10 am
- John Derbyshire Wonders: Will NATIONAL REVIEW Derbyshire Victor Davis Hanson?
Victor Davis Hanson’s Tuesday column “Facing Facts About Race,” published at the National Review Online website, continues to draw commentary. I passed some brief remarks myself here at VDARE.com the day it appeared. Since most of the ...
Article - John Derbyshire - 07/25/13, 9:29 am
- A Virginia Reader On Bobby Jindal And NATIONAL REVIEW’s Latest Amnesty Trial Balloon
Re: Patrick Cleburne’s blog item The Lowry/Kristol Odd Couple Stunt: What Do They Fear? From: Virginia Paleoconservative [Email him] On the same day of the unexpected joint proclamation of Rich Lowry and Bill Kristol damning the Senate’s 2013 ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 07/13/13, 7:21 am
- Hypocrisy Alert: NATIONAL REVIEW, McCain And “Free Money”
In 2010, JD Hayworth launched a primary challenge against John McCain, focusing primarily on McCain’s support for amnesty. However, he made a general Conservatism Inc. type challenge to McCain, criticizing his positions on bailouts, stem-cell ...
Blog - Washington Watcher - 07/10/13, 1:44 am
- A Virginia Reader Says Victor Davis Hanson’s Criticism Of Elite Attitudes To Immigration Gives NATIONAL REVIEW’s Equally Elitist Attitudes A Pass
Re: Steve Sailer’s Blog Post Victor Davis Hanson: "The elite charm of comprehensive immigration reform" From: Virginia Paleoconservative [Email him] Although Victor Davis Hanson’s recent NRO article "Illegal Immigration: Elite Illberality" has ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 06/22/13, 7:15 am