- The Fulford File | James Taranto, The IRS, And The Minority Occupation Government
In The Press and the IRS | Journalistic partisanship fed the scandal, September 19, 2013, the WSJ`s James Taranto provides pointers to the Main Strem Media "dogwhistles" that may have led the IRS to target the Tea Party. A House investigative ...
Article - James Fulford - 12/11/13, 6:25 am
- A Houston Reader Wonders If The WASHINGTON POST’s Shooting Statistics Mean What They Say
From: George Weinbaum [e-mail him] Here’s an article I saw in the Houston Chronicle: Data: 40% of unarmed victims in police shootings were black men, December 28, 2015. My spin: this shows too few black men were "police brutality" victims. ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 12/28/15, 11:54 pm
- “Remittances Fuel Illegal Immigration” – Except In Israel
Israeli officials start deporting Sudanese Illegal. H/T The National Brenda Walker’s blog Remittances Fuel Illegal Immigration was right to say Never forget that illegal immigration is all about the money — not freedom or opportunity ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 08/12/14, 7:00 pm
- This Must Be A Record: Drudge Carries 15 (!) Stories On Obama’s Ending Border Enforcement
AMERICA STUGGLES WITH SURGE IN CHILD MIGRATION... JUDGE: 'Government has simply chosen not to enforce border security laws'... Sheriffs: Feds Should Pay for Housing... Agents threatened with firing after photos leak... FEDS DROP ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 06/09/14, 3:38 pm
- Reps. Israel, Pelosi Wrong–Resisting Amnesty Is Not “Racist,” But “Racial.” Quite Right Too!
H/T One Old Vet It appears to be the new party line: on CNN`s State of the Union, Rep. Steve Israel, chairman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, said of the failure to pass Comprehensive Immigration Reform a.k.a. Amnesty/ ...
Blog - Peter Brimelow - 04/14/14, 8:11 am
- GOP Finally Noticing Obama Regime Lawlessness—But Administrative Amnesty Expanding To Criminals
Almost three years after I wrote Obama Regime`s Administrative Amnesty: Impeachment Is The Only Answer, the issue of White House lawlessness is finally, half-heartedly, being noticed in Congress: House Speaker John Boehner has just blamed it for his ...
Article - Federale - 04/09/14, 5:17 am
- Oakland’s Gentrification Wars Expose Democratic Coalition’s Contradictions
See also: Funny Thing: Coming Or Going—Gentrifying Or Fleeing—It’s Always Whitey’s Fault! By Nicholas Stix Gentrification seems to have halted the transformation of Oakland CA into just another Third World disaster like Detroit MI, ...
Article - Federale - 03/22/14, 6:38 am
- Obama Wages Racial Socialist War on White-Owned Corporations, Taxpayers
President Obama’s Minority Occupation Government is shaking down companies around the country because of trumped up charges of “racism.” What’s worse, white taxpayers are financially subsidizing their own dispossession. A typical example is ...
Article - Nicholas Stix - 02/25/14, 7:22 am
- Sessions Strikes Again: Supplies Administrative Amnesty Time Line
Thanks (as so often) to the indefatigable One Old Vet site for alerting me to a further example of Senator Jeff Sessions again championing the Nation. This comes in the form of a 16 page 72 point memorandum his office has issued Timeline: ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 02/06/14, 10:24 pm
- Minority Occupation Turbas In America: Eric Cantor`s Apartment Building Stormed By Mob
Eric Cantor is one of the most pro-immigrant, pro-amnesty Republicans going, but despite that, he`s being subjected to a turba at his home:Pro-immigration protesters storm Eric Cantor`s condo, promise same for Frank Wolf, Bob GoodlatteBy SEAN ...
Blog - James Fulford - 11/21/13, 9:50 pm