- My John Podhoretz Problem—and Ours
Full disclosure: During the late 1990s, I freelanced for John Podhoretz at the New York Post, where he was the Editorial Page editor. We even shook hands once. However, he can honestly deny this, seeing as I wrote under a pseudonym (“Robert ...
Article - Nicholas Stix - 04/01/13, 7:49 am
- The Fulford File | Before Any “Immigration Reform”, GOP Should Insist On Ending Birthright Citizenship—Now!
The GOP Congressional leadership (Sheldon Adelson, proprietor) is reportedly “mulling several options that would give Capitol Hill Republicans the opportunity to vent their frustration with what they view as an unconstitutional power grab by the ...
Article - James Fulford - 11/18/14, 11:56 pm
- Martin, Zimmerman, “Immigration Reform,” And The Two Rich Lowrys
National Review has just triangulated against Rep. Steve King, who is emerging as the hero of patriotic resistance to the Amnesty/ Immigration Surge a.k.a. “Immigration Reform” bill in the House in parallel to Senator Jeff Sessions in the ...
Article - Nicholas Stix - 08/12/13, 7:08 am
- National Review Institute Summit: Conservatism Inc. Stunned—But Not Stunned Enough To Consider Patriotic Immigration Reform
The first stage in the grieving process is denial. That was the central message of the recent National Review Institute`s Summit on the “Future of Conservatism.” Ostensibly this was a meeting to discuss how Conservatism Inc.—the parasitical ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 02/01/13, 7:55 am
- At the National Review Institute, The Crowd Is White, Except The Hotel Staff—And The Speakers
I`m "behind enemy lines" at the National Review Institute.I must say we enjoyed a wonderful spread last night. Good food, amazing desserts, open bar. Frank Sinatra’s New York New York is playing and we`re being served free wine and champagne. You ...
Blog - James Kirkpatrick - 01/26/13, 9:52 pm
- A California Reader Wonders Why We`re Doing Articles About Detroit; James Fulford Replies
Re: “Learn, Whitey, Learn!” – Paul Kersey’s ESCAPE FROM DETROIT”, by Peter Bradley From: Mark Mallarde [Email him] Whenever I read a column on VDARE.com lamenting the state of black America, I ask myself what the point is from ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 06/05/12, 5:39 am
- The Fulford File | Fire Jonah Goldberg!!!!
He’s Just As “Racist” As Anyone Else Fired From National Review, And We Can Prove It In the uproar about John Derbyshire’s firing for a column on safety for nonblack teens, and Robert Weissberg’s “firing” (assuming he was ever paid ...
Article - James Fulford - 04/17/12, 9:22 am
- The Fulford File| Neither Dirty Nor A Secret—Professional Hispanic Ruben Navarrette vs. Peter Brimelow On Immigration
Columnist Ruben Navarrette Jr., [Send him mail], a member of the Washington Post Writers Group i.e. syndication stable, is a Professional Hispanic ™.What I mean by that is that, while I suppose he’s as competent as the next hack writer at ...
Article - James Fulford - 02/21/12, 7:13 am
- Is Chivalry To The Podhoretz Clan Worthwhile?
I see Steve Sailer has chivalrously promoted the blog Bad Rachel, the latest venture of the Podhoretz media conglomerate. As Steve notes, Rachel Abrams is the sister of the John Podhoretz, famous for his hysterical hostility to Steve’s ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 11/15/11, 1:05 am
- The Fulford File By James Fulford | Kevin Williamson and NRO vs. Federale (And The American People)
Federale, who blogs at federaleagent86.blogspot.com and also on VDARE.com, is an anonymous member of the Federal immigration enforcement bureaucracy who—unlike John Morton and the President of the United States, Barack Hussein ...
Article - James Fulford - 09/28/11, 7:43 am