- America’s Senator Jeff Sessions Warns Republicans Not to Support Obama’s Trade Power Grab
The GOP really is the Stupid Party. Many Republicans are uncritical believers in the “Free Trade” religion despite its history of failure. Globalist trade deals have been disastrous for American workers: trade supporters promise jobs and ...
Blog - Brenda Walker - 06/18/15, 3:52 pm
- GOP “Moderates” Trying To Keep Jeff Sessions From Budget Committee Chairmanship
Senator Jeff Sessions was the ranking Republican on the powerful Senate Budget Committee when the GOP was in the minority. Now that the GOP has taken back the Senate, largely as a result of the immigration issue for which Sessions is the most ...
Blog - James Fulford - 12/01/14, 1:14 pm
- Meet Jeff Sessions, AMERICANS’ Senator
Since none of my VDARE.com colleagues has yet pointed readers to an information-packed article about immigration-sanity champion Senator Jeff Sessions [R-AL], I will. The piece, Amnesty's Worst Enemy by Eliana Johnson, appeared at National Review ...
Blog - Paul Nachman - 08/11/14, 6:41 pm
- A North Carolina Reader On Jeff Sessions’s Catalogue Of Obama Administration Immigration Non-Enforcement
Senator Jeff Sessions Re:A Virginia Reader Says The Border Surge Will Become An Avalanche If Amnesty Passes From: Tom Shuford [e-mail him] A “Camp of the Saints” type surge of illegal aliens on our southern border was caused by ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 06/25/14, 9:53 pm
- Sen. Jeff Sessions Winning Fight To Make GOP A “National Conservative” Party
Senator Jeff Sessions (Numbers USA grade A+) The Main Stream Media is missing the real story on the Republican Party’s suicidal push for an Amnesty/Immigration Surge. The Party may be on the brink of a sweeping realignment—and the critical ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 02/06/14, 5:26 am
- Senator Jeff Sessions Slams Obama`s Latest Immigration Address: “America Is Not An Oligarchy”
David Durham on wrote on VDARE.com on November 5, 2013 The Open Borders Lobby has just launched yet another publicity offensive in to support the floundering Schumer Rubio Amnesty/ Immigration Surge bill (S.744), with the help of its Main Stream ...
Blog - James Fulford - 11/26/13, 2:41 am
- Senator Jeff Sessions: “The Best We’ve Got.”
As the approaching Amnesty/ Immigration Surge beast bears down on America, Senator Jeff Sessions is stepping up his game. While many in the GOP seem to be fearfully hunkering down and parsing their words (lest the Open Borders media notice a tiny ...
Article - Brenda Walker - 04/05/13, 7:23 am
- Senator Jeff Sessions: “We Need an Immigration Policy That Helps Americans”
Senator Jeff Sessions of the state of Alabama has an op-ed which has been posted at National Review Online`s The Corner, of all places, entitled "We Need an Immigration Policy That Helps Americans".Yes, that`s totally obvious to us, but not to ...
Blog - Allan Wall - 04/03/13, 5:43 am
- Ann Coulter’s ADIOS AMERICA! Puts Patriotic Immigration Reform Center Stage In National Discourse—And Presidential Politics
“Today’s immigrants aren’t coming here to breathe free, they’re coming to live for free”—Ann Coulter, Adios, America! The Left’s Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole Ann Coulter is one of those people you want ...
Article - Nicholas Stix - 06/01/15, 11:56 pm
- Loretta Lynch AG Nomination: Acid Test For Respectable Right Webzines Too
H/T National Review Since Senator Jeff Sessions got the Mulatto Mafia’s Attorney General nominee Loretta Lynch to stipulate that her prejudices are more important than the law of the land the situation remains as I described it on Wednesday: ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 02/02/15, 8:03 pm