- A Reader Says Treason Lobby Senator Flake Fooled Libertarians. Supports Syria Attack
From: A Concerned Reader [Email him] Senator Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) has come out in favor of attacking Syria. [Flake, McCain criticize Obama over Syria delay, By Dan Nowicki, The Arizona Republic, September 4, 2013] Jeff Flake was once a ...
- NumbersUSA`s Beck Sees Grinding Progress In Corker-Hoeven Vote
NumbersUSA`s Roy Beck is a cheerful fellow and I like his take on the latest clash in the Amnesty/ Immigration Surge War: The Senate just voted 67-27 to limit debate and amendments on the Corker-Hoeven amendment to the S. 744 amnesty bill.That ...
Blog - Peter Brimelow - 06/25/13, 5:43 am
- The GOP`s Amnesty Caucus Raises the White Flag
On Monday, Sens. John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Jeff Flake and Marco Rubio emerged with an offer of a Republican surrender to Barack Obama. We will accept amnesty for 11 million illegal aliens, said the four, but you must get serious about securing ...
Article - Patrick J. Buchanan - 02/01/13, 3:21 am
- Five Reasons Why The Rubio Amnesty Is NOT “Better Than The Status Quo”
(Actually, this isn’t the Gang of Eight. It’s RNC Chairman Senator Mel Martinez (R-FL), Senators Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and Teddy Kennedy (D-Mass) gloating at the May 17, 2007 press conference announcing the Kennedy-Bush Amnesty/ Immigration ...
Article - Washington Watcher - 01/29/13, 6:53 am
- OK, Election 2012 Was A Disaster For The GOP—But For Immigration Patriots, There Was Some Good News
Conservatism Inc. snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in the 2012 election. And it is even now hastening to make sure the movement it preys upon, and the US, completes slow-motion suicide. But immigration patriots should take heart from ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 11/26/12, 8:59 am
- The Achievements Of Russell Pearce—Arizona’s Patriotic Immigration Reform Champion is Down But Not Out!
[See also Is “Conservatism” Enough? Russell Pearce’s Defeat And The Future Of “The Movement” by James Kirkpatrick ] There can be no doubt that the defeat of Russell Pearce in the Tuesday’s recall election was a huge blow to the ...
Article - Washington Watcher - 11/11/11, 7:36 am
- Chertoff, Gutierrez, Rice: Plotting Bush`s North American Union
[Previously by Daniel Sheehy: Fighting Immigration Anarchy At The Grass Roots] Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff is a busy guy these days securing our border with Mexico—at least that`s what the "mainstream media" ...
Article - Daniel Sheehy - 04/16/07, 9:00 am