- James Watson On The War On Cancer
This story about DNA co-discoverer James Watson is remarkable for not mentioning the controversy of 2007, when he was fired from Cold Spring Harbor Labs for saying something about IQ:DNA pioneer James Watson takes aim at "cancer establishments" By ...
Blog - James Fulford - 01/11/13, 12:28 am
- John Derbyshire Is Taking A Month Off From The Cold Civil War
This week’s column is an apology. I am taking off the entire month of August, like a Frenchman. I plan to write nothing at all for 31 days, at VDARE.com or anywhere else; although Radio Derb, which I actually put together on Thursday evening, gets ...
Article - John Derbyshire - 08/01/14, 7:13 pm
- Foreword To The Kindle Edition Of PAVED WITH GOOD INTENTIONS
James Fulford writes: We’ve frequently referred to an “interglacial” period in the 90s, when mainstream publishers sponsored the publication of a number of best-selling [!] books on race that told the truth about America’s racial ...
Article - Jared Taylor - 06/21/14, 10:55 pm
- Diversity Is Strength! It’s Also Dr. Mo And The A-MAIZE-ing Chinese Corn Theft Scandal!
On December 12, 2013, six Chinese nationals were indicted in federal court in Iowa, charged with conspiracy to steal seed corn from three American agribusiness giants (DuPont Pioneer, Monsanto and LG Seeds). I first learned of this case from some of ...
Article - Allan Wall - 03/23/14, 4:26 am
- John Derbyshire On The HANDLE’S HAUS List Of PC Purgees—And Dogma, Dissent, And Duty
Finding oneself among distinguished company is always balm to the ego, even when the “among” consists only of seeing your name with theirs in some list. So there I was, blushing with pleasure at seeing my name on the list of “Bullied and ...
Article - John Derbyshire - 01/16/14, 9:29 am
- Kathy Shaidle (Five Feet of Fury): Mainstream Writers are Openly Talking about Issues That VDARE.com Kept Alive for Years, When No One Else Would Touch Them!
For over 13 years, despite the Left and the fake Right of Conservatism, Inc. waging war on him, Peter Brimelow has walked tall, rather than cringe and submit, unlike so many others (Jim DeMint, James Watson, Larry Summers, et al.).Kathy Shaidle ...
Blog - Nicholas Stix - 06/20/13, 11:57 pm
- Rushton’s Legacy Versus Modern “Skeptics”—Skeptical About Everything But IQ Denialism
I discussed the late J. Philippe Rushton`s racial evolution theory in some detail in my book Apes Or Angels? (See Steve Sailer’s review here). It is a theory which fits Darwinian conditions and accounts for significant group differences ...
Article - Cornelius J. Troost - 10/11/12, 8:12 am
- John Derbyshire—The Gift That Keeps On Giving!
[Peter Brimelow writes: We’re happy to say that despite his chemotherapy, John has been able to write for us again this week. Remember, you can help finance his VDARE.com columns (tax-deductibly!) here. Annoy Elspeth Reeve!]After the fuss ...
Article - John Derbyshire - 05/17/12, 7:41 am
- Habermas`s Huff About Thilo Sarrazin
The continuing success of the German high wage economy relative to the Anglo-American low wage / high finance system is raising worries ...
Article - Steve Sailer - 11/01/10, 8:00 am
- Why Do Only Whites Lose Jobs Over Racial Remarks?
In his 1993 book Beautiful Losers: Essays on the Failure of American Conservatism, the late Sam Francis wrote, "the practice of ruining a white person once a year in honor of Dr. [Martin Luther] King is becoming a national ...
Article - Peter Bradley - 02/12/08, 9:00 am