- WaPo Compares Senator Sessions To George Wallace—He Must Be Doing Something Right!
See also: Senator Jeff Sessions: “The Best We’ve Got.” Another day, another Main Stream Media attack on Senator Jeff Sessions—who continued to emerge as the one bright light of patriotic leadership as the Senate Judiciary Committee passed ...
Article - Brenda Walker - 06/04/13, 6:28 am
- Ted Cruz Throws His Hat into the Ring, with Minimal Mention of Immigration
Senator Ted Cruz declared his candidacy for the Presidency on Monday in a speech given at Liberty University. It was a fine presentation of patriotic principles where he called on conservatives to rise up and “reignite the promise of ...
Blog - Brenda Walker - 03/23/15, 5:59 pm
- Walter Block, Rand Paul, And The Lost American Principle Of Freedom Of Association
See also: Jared Taylor Announces The 2014 AMERICAN RENAISSANCE Conference Does Kentucky Senator Rand Paul think slavery was “not so bad,” and that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 made partial slaves of us all? The New York Times wants you to think ...
Article - Jared Taylor - 02/15/14, 7:15 am
- As Alabama Goes, So Could Go The Nation—If DC GOP Elite Had Guts
While the Main Stream Media celebrates the Inevitable End of the Republican Party in the Age of Obama, Southerners are quietly executing a plan that could easily work for the GOP/ Generic American Party nationwide. The Sailer Strategy is already in ...
Article - Hugh McInnish - 07/17/13, 7:21 am
- “The Tragic City”—Birmingham AL After 50 Years. Coming To An America Near You?
“What is the city but the people?” asked Shakespeare in Coriolanus. In The Tragic City: Birmingham 1963-2013 , author Paul Kersey examines the city of Birmingham, Alabama. One of the major battlegrounds of the Civil Rights movement, Birmingham ...
Article - Peter Bradley - 07/01/13, 8:32 am
- Trolling or Transformation?—CPAC, Matt Heimbach, Scott Terry, And The End Of Conservatism Inc.
Two students “ruined everything” for Conservatism Inc. at last weekend’s Conservative Political Action Conference [CPAC], in the words of Slate’s David Weigel. [CPAC Diary: Meet the White Nationalists Who Ruined Everything, March 16, 2013] ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 03/24/13, 6:31 am
- Fuel for the Furnace—Conservatism Inc. and Sam Francis
Sam Francis died eight years ago today (February 15). To a significant extent, the Conservatism Inc. parasite that captured the movement to which he gave his life depends on a diluted version of his work--while struggling to prevent the ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 02/16/13, 5:53 am
- Peter Brimelow On Obama-Romney, Patriotic Immigration Reform, And VDARE.com
I just DON’T KNOW whether Governor Mitt Romney [R] or President Barack Obama [D] will win the November 6 2012 election—and neither does anyone else. This has one comforting consequence: the great bulk of Main Stream Media horse-race commentary ...
Article - Peter Brimelow - 11/02/12, 9:01 am
- McGovern & Goldwater Weren`t Losers—Their Legacy Still Lives On Right And Left—Far Left, In The Case Of Obama
Early in Ronald Reagan`s second term, Bill Rusher, the publisher of National Review, was interviewing the president in the Oval Office for a documentary on the conservative movement. Rusher asked how he would describe Barry Goldwater`s role. Reagan ...
Article - Patrick J. Buchanan - 10/26/12, 5:47 am
- Ann Coulter’s MUGGED And The Southern Strategy
[See also Ann Coulter`s MUGGED: Far Better Than The MSM Controversy Suggests, by Alexander Hart ] In my review of Ann Coulter’s otherwise excellent book Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama, I bemoaned her tendency to engage ...
Article - Alexander Hart - 10/19/12, 7:13 am