- An Alaskan Reader Objects To The MSM Blaming Trump For Anti-Trump Riots
Re: Steve Sailer's blog item Blaming TRUMP For Violence Is Pure Projection (Freud’s Most Insightful Concept) From: Ryan Kennedy [Email him] Watching the MSM's coverage of the rolling disruptions of Trump rallies gives me fits. They go on to ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 03/15/16, 10:35 pm
- A Reader Says Calais Camp Invaders Are Creating Their Own “Borders” Within The Camp
From: Ryan Kennedy [Email him] I was listening to the radio and they did a story about the migrant camp in Calais, a staging area for the 21st century invasion of Britain. The report describes how different nationalities have established ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 08/15/15, 10:36 pm
- An Alaskan Reader Reminds Us That The Border Patrol Is Prevented From Patrolling National Parks
From: Ryan Kennedy (e-mail him) I recently listened to a Heritage Foundation podcast about the federal government's holding of vast amounts of land in the western US. [States of Dependence: Reducing Washington’s Control of the Western U.S., ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 06/28/14, 11:18 pm
- An Alaskan Reader Reports That PC Has Taken Over Alaska Politics
From: Ryan Kennedy (e-mail him) At the end of March, I wrote a letter about a local politician named Don Smith running for school-board who had some frank things to say about my town Anchorage’s increasingly non-white demographics and the ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 04/23/14, 8:03 am
- An Alaska Reader Writes On Malaysian Air, Stolen Passports…And US Law
From: Ryan Kennedy [e-mail him] After the disappearance and apparent crash of Malaysian Air flight MH370, authorities are scrambling to find explanations. One of the things discovered is two people who boarded the flight did so using stolen ...
Letters - James Fulford - 03/11/14, 7:16 am
- An Alaskan Reader Reports That The Dominican Republic Is Cracking Down On Birthright Citizenship
From: Ryan Kennedy [e-mail him] Dominican Republic repeals birthright citizenship and it`s retroactive. US-born Dominicans protest because of the precedent it sets. This is remarkable on several levels. Diaspora Sounds Alarm As Dominicans Face ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 12/22/13, 7:28 am
- An Alaskan Reader Points Out That, Once Again, The Army Is Suppressing VDARE.com-Style Dissent
From: Ryan Kennedy [e-mail him] VDARE.com should be aware of this: Judicial Watch: Defense Department Teaching Documents Suggest Mainstream Conservative Views “Extremist” August 22, 2013 I could definitely imagine a scenario where some soldier ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 08/25/13, 7:22 am
- An Alaskan Reader Writes About The Immigration Lawyers` Enthusiasm For Amnesty
Re: James Fulford’s blog post An Actual Positive Comment On Rubio`s Comment Thread—From A Member Of The Treason Lobby From: Ryan Kennedy (e-mail him) James Fulford wrote "Amazing how enthusiastic immigration lawyers are for amnesty. Do you ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 05/01/13, 7:41 am
- An Alaskan Reader Reports NPR Is Following In VDARE.com`s Footsteps On SSI Reporting
From: Ryan Kennedy [e-mail him]This is kinda funny. The folks at NPR have just stumbled on the abuse and explosion of disability compensation (SSI): Unfit for Work, The startling rise of disability in America, By Chana Joffe-WaltThis American ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 03/30/13, 5:27 am
- An Alaska Reader Says That Pro-Immigration Unions No Longer Care About Their Members
From: Ryan Kennedy [e-mail him] This ran on NPR on February 5, about how unions flipped on immigration: How The Labor Movement Did A 180 On Immigration, By Don Gonyea. In the story, an ex-UFCW union member says, "It was another way for ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 02/15/13, 6:39 am