- Mickey Kaus: “In August, Silence = Amnesty”
Brenda Walker recently linked to a story that said:Keeping immigration on the back-burner helps avoid a recess filled with angry town-hall meetings reminiscent of the heated August 2009 protests where the backlash against health care reform ...
Blog - James Fulford - 08/03/13, 3:24 am
- WaPo Compares Senator Sessions To George Wallace—He Must Be Doing Something Right!
See also: Senator Jeff Sessions: “The Best We’ve Got.” Another day, another Main Stream Media attack on Senator Jeff Sessions—who continued to emerge as the one bright light of patriotic leadership as the Senate Judiciary Committee passed ...
Article - Brenda Walker - 06/04/13, 6:28 am
- Benedict Rubio: Who Is Marco Rubio Betraying, And Who Is He Supposed To Be Loyal To?
Both Patrick Cleburne and Washington Watcher have skewered Marco Rubio’s latest sellout plan, promoted in the pages of (where else?) The Wall Street Journal. The interview includes a litany of complaints by Rubio about various people who’ve felt ...
Blog - James Fulford - 01/16/13, 8:46 pm
- US Industry’s Automation Success Means Immigration Cuts More Than Ever Practical
The trend is unmistakable, but generals always prepare to fight the last war—like building up our air superiority to fight counter-insurgency battles on the home turf of native warriors without uniforms or battle lines.This is what an important ...
Article - Donald A. Collins - 01/22/12, 9:22 am
- What’s Wrong With Enforcing The Law? Wall Street Journal`s Miriam Jordan vs. Kris Kobach, And Mitt Romney
Under a column caption which says “‘Law’ January 17, 2012" the Wall Street Journal’s, Miriam Jordan’s story entitled “Romney Faces Heat on Immigration” begins her assault on our Rule of Law withMitt Romney`s embrace of Kris Kobach, the ...
Article - Donald A. Collins - 01/18/12, 6:37 pm
- The Fulford File | “The Reality Is…” That The End Of Immigration Is A Mainstream Media Lie
I used to know a man who had the annoying habit of saying that people who differed from him might claim X, “but the reality is…”. This was annoying because he had no better hold on reality than anyone else. And frequently what he called “the ...
Article - James Fulford - 01/12/12, 4:46 am