Remember to enter Amazon via the VDARE.com link and we get a commission on any purchases you make—at no cost to you!
- A Reader Remembers Earlier Diseases The Goverment Would Tell You You Were Perfectly Safe From
Re: James Fulford's article Invincible Ignorance And Ebola—Why Are We Letting In Immigrants Who Don’t Know What A Germ Is? From: Jesse Mossman [Email him] James Fulford is certainly right about the invincible ignorance of Third ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 10/15/14, 10:54 pm
- A Washington State Reader Wonders If General Kelly’s Ebola Warning Will Checkmate Amnesty
From: Robin Corkery [Email him] One hopes this won’t be a career ender for General John F. Kelly, head of U.S. Southern Command, but if this comment of his gets more play between now and the end of the year it just might make it more ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 10/13/14, 12:21 am
- Is “Skilled Immigration” Making Canada A Chinese Colony?
America’s post-1965 immigrant influx is notoriously unskilled, so that the U.S. is in effect importing poverty. But excessive skilled immigration can be a problem too—as Canada is finding out. Canada recently ratified a foreign investor ...
Article - Jack Highlands - 10/07/14, 11:16 pm
- A Young Illinois Reader Writes On First Principles In Resisting Immigration
Re: James Kirkpatrick's blog post Rural Virginians Protest Attempt to Give Their Community Away to Illegals From: A Young Illinois Reader [Send Him Mail] James Kirkpatrick's post about the resistance of Lawrenceville, VA residents to the ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 10/05/14, 8:54 pm
- POWERLINE Ingraham/Ebola Exchange Exemplifies GOP Establishment Uselessness
// Laura Ingraham amplifying her blog on Obama's direct responsibility for Ebola in U.S. Fresh from his remarks which I applauded in POWERLINE’s Hinderaker: GOP 2014 Election Fizzle Due To Abdicating Immigration Issue, John Hinderaker, who is ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 10/04/14, 2:04 pm
- Happy George Bell/ St. Theodora Guerin Day! (Oh, And Yom Kippur…)
Continuing a much-loved VDARE.com tradition (explanation here), we wish all our readers a Happy George Bell Day!...he was the Anglican Bishop of Chichester, an early ecumenicist, anti-Nazi, opponent of the area bombing of Germany in World War II, ...
Blog - Peter Brimelow - 10/03/14, 9:17 pm
- Can We End the Crazy Diversity Visa Lottery Yet?
Above, Africans in America protesting the the 2013 Gang Of 8 Bill because it included a cut in the Diversity Visa Program. Ebola has reached our shores from Africa. Dozens of children are reportedly suffering paralysis from a ...
Article - Michelle Malkin - 10/02/14, 6:13 pm
- A Reader Reports That In New Mexico, Nobody (Hispanic Or Not) Wants Illegals To Have Drivers’ Licenses
From: Jesse Mossman [Email him] A recent Albuquerque Journal poll found that 75% of New Mexicans are opposed to the present state policy of allowing illegal aliens to get full-fledged driver's licenses. [Journal Poll: Thumbs down on licenses for ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 09/30/14, 8:28 pm
- Happy St Finbar’s Day! And Lancelot Andrewes Day!! (Oh—And Rosh Hashanah…
Happy St. Finbar's Day! On September 25, my wife's Roman Catholic Church celebrates Finbar of Cork, 550-620, whose name means "white head", a nickname caused by his unusually fair hair...if that's not too un-PC to mention nowadays. ...
Blog - Peter Brimelow - 09/25/14, 5:35 pm
- An American Reader Says That Texas’s Voter ID Law Is In The Hands Of A Latina Judge Who Could Claim Dual Citizenship With Mexico
From: Steve Smith [Email him] The question in this court case is whether Texas will have secure elections with votes cast by citizens or not. Fate of Texas' tough voter ID law in judge's hands By Paul J. Weber, Associated Press, ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 09/23/14, 10:39 pm