- Memo From Middle America: Trump Says He Loves Hispanics—And Some Love Him Back
The Main Stream Media and the GOP Establishment keep telling us Republicans need to win the Latino vote, and therefore have to reject Donald Trump and immigration patriotism. But there’s not much evidence to suggest that’s the case. Indeed, ...
Article - Allan Wall - 11/20/15, 9:51 pm
- A Chicago Reader Finds A Liberal Comparing The Syrians To WWII Jewish Refugees–Comparing Them To Nazis Would Be More Apt
Re: James Fulford's blog item Jennifer Rubin: Let In The Syrians, Keep Out The “Belgians” From: Left Behind in Chicago [Email him] I note that National Liberal Media like the Washington Post is doubling down on the spin that the ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 11/19/15, 9:26 pm
- A Reader Points To A Proposal To Spend $700,000,000,000 To Deal With Traffic In SoCal–Deportation Would Be Way Cheaper
From: Steve Smith [Email him] The Reason Foundation has inadvertently calculated the traffic cost of "immigration non-enforcement" for Los Angeles County Only $700,000,000,000.00. Their latest study on "Increasing Mobility In Southern ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 11/18/15, 11:43 pm
- Trump’s “Deportation Force” Great—But He Shouldn’t Forget “Self-Deportation”
In 2005, the leftist Center for American Progress released a study [PDF] that estimated the cost of deporting 10 million illegal aliens at $206-$230 billion. Tom Tancredo, by far the strongest and most outspoken immigration patriot in Congress at ...
Article - Washington Watcher - 11/14/15, 11:15 pm
- Write Letters! Without Pressure, American Pols Couldn’t Rouse Themselves To Stop An Asteroid Hitting The Earth
As Thomas Sowell has written, "No one will really understand politics until they understand that politicians are not trying to solve our problems. They are trying to solve their own problems—of which getting elected and re-elected are number one ...
Blog - Paul Nachman - 11/13/15, 1:05 pm
- Obamnesty Falls Apart. American Workers Win.
See also, by James Kirkpatrick: Court To Obama–No More Illegal Immigrants; Paul Ryan–More Immigrants Well, this should make the crapweasels in D.C. listen. On Monday, the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals told the immigration power-grabbers ...
Article - Michelle Malkin - 11/10/15, 6:56 pm
- A Houston Reader Agrees With John Derbyshire On The Immediate Future—But Has A Caveat
Re: John Derbyshire’s article Five Scenarios For The White World From: George Weinbaum [e-mail him] I agree with Derb with respect to the immediate future--his second scenario, restriction is most likely for say the next 10-15 years. ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 11/08/15, 11:29 pm
- Video of George W. Bush Calling for Laxer Scrutiny of Arabs 11 Months Before 9/11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2848&v=zBXoItXHLTM With Jeb Bush and Donald Trump arguing over whether George W. Bush failed to stop 9/11, it’s worth going to the videotape (47:28) of the second Presidential debate of 2000. On ...
Blog - Steve Sailer - 10/20/15, 11:41 am
- A California Reader Notes That The MSM Is WIlling To Blame Volkswagen For “Dozens” Of Emissions Deaths, But NEVER Applies This Logic To Immigration
From: Steve Smith [Email him] The Associated Press has gone to the trouble of doing an analysis of the Volkswagen emissions scandal that blames the company for some hypothetical statistical increase in deaths: AP analysis: VW evasion likely led ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 10/05/15, 9:15 pm
- Was Ben Carson Wrong To Say “No” To A Muslim President?
Beliefs matter. "Ideas Have Consequences," as conservative scholar Richard Weaver wrote in his classic of that title in 1948. Yet, for so believing, and so saying, Dr. Ben Carson has been subjected to a Rodney King-style night-sticking by the ...
Article - Patrick J. Buchanan - 09/24/15, 3:04 pm