- An Illinois Reader Is Skeptical Of Our Defense Of The Police
From: William Clough [e-mail him] I'm not sure I agree with VDARE.COM on defending the police because they are the white power structure issue. The police state that has been set up is what is turning the country into a banana republic, and is ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 05/02/15, 10:11 pm
- The Fulford File | Yes, BALTIMORE SUN, There Is A “Baltimore Riot.” And The Answer (Again) Is Ruthless Coercion
Gov Hogan: at the request of #BaltimoreCity, I have called in @mdnationalguard pic.twitter.com/o32HA4urto — Larry Hogan (@LarryHogan) April 28, 2015 See also The Answer To Race Riots Is Ruthless Coercion. What Is America Waiting For? By ...
Article - James Fulford - 04/27/15, 10:48 pm
- A Young Illinois Reader Notes Progress In Industrial Robotics—Is Immigrant Labor Obsolete?
From: A Young Illinois Reader [Email him] I would like to call your attention to this revealing conversation from Bloomberg TV on the subject of labor-saving automation. The chart presented in the video clip is from a Boston Consulting Group ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 04/18/15, 7:44 pm
- Viguerie Asks “Which Marco Rubio Will Show Up On Inauguration”? Actually, They’re All Pretty Bad
2005: Then-State Rep. Marco Rubio (left) holds a sword presented to him by Gov. Jeb Bush (right) during ceremonies designating Rubio as the next Speaker of the Florida House of Representatives. He would use that sword to kill six patriotic ...
Blog - James Fulford - 04/14/15, 2:39 pm
- Uh-oh: Candidate Hillary Listening to Raj Chetty’s Social Mobility Theories
From the Boston Globe: Clinton taps Harvard professor’s ideas on social mobility By Annie Linskey GLOBE STAFF APRIL 10, 2015 Harvard professor Raj Chetty flew from Boston to New York City about two months ago to give a private ...
Blog - Steve Sailer - 04/12/15, 10:50 pm
- Mexico’s Elite Rich Kids Flaunt Their Wealth
Mexico is a very rich country, a fact which Americans may forget since we see so many of that country’s poor fleeing the extreme disparities of wealth and looking to grab some yankee dollars. Mexico currently ranks as #15 in GDP among all the ...
Blog - Brenda Walker - 04/09/15, 12:15 pm
- National Data: Immigrant Displacement Of American Workers Intensifies—And A New Immigration Surge Is Underway
Most economists expected job creation to slow a bit in March, but few expected such a steep drop: the economy created just 126,000 jobs last month, the smallest gain since the end of 2013. Still worse, reported job gains for the first three ...
Article - Edwin S. Rubenstein - 04/06/15, 6:25 pm
- Easter 2015 And The Darkening Shadow Of Christophobia
We hope all VDARE.com readers have a Happy Easter—while it’s still legal. There is a War On Easter, just as there is a War On Christmas and even a War On Thanksgiving. What they have in common is hatred of the traditional American nation ...
Article - James Fulford - 04/04/15, 11:38 pm
- A California Reader Wonders Why We’re Still Paying A Terrorism Insurance Premium
From: Steve Smith [Email him] I saw this on an insurance form today. It’s a list of “Designated Cities” where you’ll pay a premium on your terrorism insurance under the “Terrorism Risk Insurance Act” which Congress passed after 9/11, ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 04/02/15, 10:40 pm
- PowerLine’s John Hinderaker: America’s Job Woes Due Largely To Mass Immigration
John Hinderaker of the PowerLine blog opens a current entry there (By Its Own Criteria, the Obama Administration Is An Economic Failure) with this: Lately there has been a fair amount of happy talk from liberal pundits about our supposedly robust ...
Blog - Paul Nachman - 03/30/15, 1:32 am