- Russell Kirk—The Conservative Giant That Conservatism Inc. Wants To Forget
He was once credited as the leading figure of the “Conservative Intellectual Movement” (to borrow George Nash’s phrase) but today Conservatism Inc. wants to keep Russell Kirk in obscurity. Luckily, Bradley Birzer, the Russell Amos Kirk ...
Article - Paul Gottfried - 02/07/16, 10:07 pm
- John Derbyshire’s January Diary: Aztec Snow-Shovelers, Derb’s Days Are Numbered; Etc.
Teen displacement? Winter storm Jonas passed through, dumping 24 inches of snow on my property, more where it drifted. I put in four hours steady shoveling the morning of January 24th. Yes, I shovel my own snow, politely declining the ...
Article - John Derbyshire - 02/02/16, 9:14 pm
- A Florida Reader Is Glad To Hear Rush Limbaugh “Channeling Pat Buchanan”
Re: James Kirkpatrick’s’s article Donald Trump, Sam Francis And The Emergence Of The Alternative (“Dissident”) Right From: Delmar Jackson [Email him] James Kirkpatrick: "Because it’s not illegal immigrants who are going to be coming ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 01/25/16, 11:55 pm
- A Houston Reader Wonders If The WASHINGTON POST’s Shooting Statistics Mean What They Say
From: George Weinbaum [e-mail him] Here’s an article I saw in the Houston Chronicle: Data: 40% of unarmed victims in police shootings were black men, December 28, 2015. My spin: this shows too few black men were "police brutality" victims. ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 12/28/15, 11:54 pm
- A Florida Reader Can Define Trump’s Appeal In Four Words: “We Have A Country”
From: Delmar Jackson [Email him] I think the main reason people either love or hate Trump can be summed up in four words, four words he spoke when asked in the Las Vegas debate why he thought he could really build a wall on the border. The ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 12/23/15, 11:02 pm
- “Americans Are Simply Afraid”—But Not VDARE.com! On The Failure Of The White House Anti-“Refugees” Petition Drive
According to Rasmussen polling (Voters Like Trump’s Proposed Muslim Ban, December 10, 2015), a 46-percent plurality of likely voters surveyed by telephone on December 8 and 9 "favor a temporary ban on all Muslims entering the United States until ...
Blog - Paul Nachman - 12/22/15, 1:00 pm
- Open-Borders Money Backs Marco Rubio
Political analysis of the Las Vegas debate immigration dust-up between Sens. Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio is missing a key ingredient: the money factor. You can read the lips of the candidates till the cows come home. But you'll get to the truth much ...
Article - Michelle Malkin - 12/17/15, 8:15 pm
- Before San Bernardino: Joe Guzzardi’s Prescient VDARE.com Columns On The Lodi Imams And The Pakistani Terror Connection
A recent column in The Hill reminds us that there are not only Muslim terrorist supporters coming in from overseas, but terrorist-supporting communities embedded in America. There are terrorists in our midst and they arrived here using legal means ...
Blog - James Fulford - 12/17/15, 12:38 pm
- A Reader Proposes “Mossman’s Law Of The Mexican Border” Re Chagas Disease
From: Jesse Mossman [Email him] I think the piece on Chagas disease should have mentioned that you can get it from blood transfusions--so immigration is making the blood supply more dangerous. Also, shades of Steve Sailer's often-mentioned ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 12/01/15, 11:04 pm
- A Reader Reminds That We Need To Watch The OTHER Roy Beck Video
Re: Paul Nachman’s blog post Expecting Thanksgiving Table Immigration Arguments? Prepare With The “Gumballs” Video! From: Grey Stalwart [Email him] In addition to the famous “Gumballs” video, you should also watch Roy Beck’s “Off ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 11/26/15, 9:10 pm