- Memo From Middle America | Hispanic Campaign Consultants Says Trump Needs Hispanics (And Them). Wrong!
Well, here we go again. Univision’s English language outlet Fusion says Donald Trump will be crushed by the Latino vote. But a close examination shows the same old mistaken premises and faulty assumptions about immigration and politics that the ...
Article - Allan Wall - 05/27/16, 1:52 am
- A Reader Is Surprised (And Delighted) To See A Rational Chart Of Racial Statistics
Re: Ed Rubenstein’s National Data | The Contours (And Immigrant Status) of Crime From: Jesse Mossman [Email him] I have been reading VDARE.com for years--sometimes even contributing. I ignored the accusations that it was a hate ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 05/24/16, 11:05 pm
- An Alaskan Reader Wants To Know Why Charlie Rose Won’t Ask What KIND Of American Joins ISIS?
Re: James Fulford's article “Not Reporting Race”—MSM Promoting False Consciousness About Race And Crime, With Help From Cathy Young From: Ryan Kennedy [Email him] I just got done watching Charlie Rose interview NBC journalist Richard ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 05/14/16, 8:51 pm
- A Houston Accountant Offers A Suggestion: PAY White Kids To Attend Minority Schools
Re: Steve Sailer’s blog post Why Liberals Should Propose Pro-White Quotas for Schools From: George Weinbaum [e-mail him] When I see a "problem" requiring quotas, or see waiting lists like those for kidney transplants, I know we have a ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 05/13/16, 10:14 pm
- Vladimir Bukovsky’s Hunger Strike–Against A Persecuting BRITISH Government
I have occasionally—here, for example—mentioned Vladimir Bukovsky, the late-Soviet dissident who won my admiration with his 1978 book To Build a Castle: My Life As a Dissenter. Bukovsky isn't just one of the Awkward Squad; he's an entire ...
Blog - John Derbyshire - 05/11/16, 9:29 pm
- A Virginia Reader Reports The Alternative for Germany (AfD) Hitting Back Against The MSM Like Donald Trump
Re: Brenda Walker’s post Germany: Hundreds Arrested at Pro-Borders Political Conference From: Virginia Paleoconservative [Email him] Apparently the schism between the globalist elites and the nationalists is occurring throughout the Western ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 05/11/16, 6:47 pm
- A Reader Reports On A Murderous Filipino “Maryland Man”–Outed By Overseas News
From: Linda Thom [Email her] Eulalio Tordil is a Filipino immigrant. I had a long time finding that fact and found it on Inquirer.net. Filipino nabbed in shootings that killed 3 in Washington, DC area Associated Press / INQUIRER.net U.S ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 05/08/16, 9:07 pm
- Happy St. George’s Day! And San Jacinto Day! (Oh, And Passover)
Happy St George's Day! Well, it's actually April 23 in the calendar of my pitiful Episcopalian Church, but hey etc. (see below). In the calendar of my wife's Roman Catholic Church, April 22 is the feast day of Saints Soter and Caius. It has now ...
Blog - Peter Brimelow - 04/22/16, 8:36 pm
- Neocons Want To Destroy Alt Right, Bring Back Buckley-Style Excommunications. Too Bad.
Previously: The Alt Right: Not Anonymous Losers—But Winners With Something To Lose (That’s The Problem) In my last article, I refuted the Conservatism Inc. claim that the Alt Right are just idiotic losers. Now two high-profile Conservatism ...
Article - Alexander Hart - 04/15/16, 8:39 pm
- A Minnesota Reader Projects The Demographic Future–It’s Going To Get Crowded
Re: Brenda Walker's blog post Limbaugh: Pew Demographic Data Implies End Of Founders’ America From: Ronald Kyser (email him) Pew's rectangle is actually quite deceptive. It makes it look like the white population is shrinking when it has ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 04/13/16, 11:54 pm