- The Fulford File | Of Course, Giuliani Is Right That Obama Doesn’t Love America—He’s Leftist AND Black
Here’s the basis of the latest earthshaking scandal about a white Republican blaspheming the President: The former New York mayor, speaking in front of the 2016 Republican presidential contender and about 60 right-leaning business executives ...
Article - James Fulford - 02/21/15, 11:46 pm
- A Florida Reader Points Out What Obama’s Tax Forgiveness May Mean For Off-The-Books Employers: Severe Fines!
From: Delmar Jackson [Email him] If Obama allows illegals to file for back taxes at jobs they worked off the books, then the government will be fining ALL of those businesses severely. This may make future hiring of illegals extremely unpopular. ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 02/16/15, 10:14 pm
- “Suicide By Immigration”: Sightings Of Immigration Realism Among The Big-Shots
The late Lawrence Auster had a list of “Usual Suspects,” meaning those who regularly wrote about the existential threat of Islam to Western civilization yet failed to hint at even the obvious first step in a solution: Ending immigration by ...
Blog - Paul Nachman - 02/13/15, 9:11 pm
- Richard Viguerie’s CONSERVATIVE HQ Demands Obamnesty Impeachment
H/T One Old Vet Yesterday in Loretta Lynch AG Nomination: Acid Test For Respectable Right Webzines Too I gave first prize to Richard Viguerie’s Conservative HQ for Primary Any Republican Senator Who Votes For Loretta Lynch and today I need to ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 02/03/15, 4:13 pm
- A Reader Insists We Must Make Politicians Fear To Mouth The “Nation Of Immigrants” Lie
Re: Delmar Jackson's letter A Florida Reader Has Hope For Santorum From: Jesse Mossman [Email him] In his recent letter Delmar Jackson made some excellent points. Like Mr. Jackson, I too am hopeful that Santorum's statement that legal, not ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 02/02/15, 9:12 pm
- Loretta Lynch AG Nomination: Acid Test For Respectable Right Webzines Too
H/T National Review Since Senator Jeff Sessions got the Mulatto Mafia’s Attorney General nominee Loretta Lynch to stipulate that her prejudices are more important than the law of the land the situation remains as I described it on Wednesday: ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 02/02/15, 8:03 pm
- A Florida Reader Has Hope For Santorum
From: Delmar Jackson [Send him mail] I watched every presidential debate in 2008 and 2012 with the purpose of hearing a candidate give hope to my desire for less legal immigration and zero illegal immigration. Nearly all candidates immigration ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 01/30/15, 11:42 pm
- Open Borders Enthusiast Krauthammer Ignores Major Contributor To European Anti-Semitism: Open Borders
Charles Krauthammer writes well about many subjects, but when it comes to Israel, the Middle East and anti-Semitism, he is, like most neocons, off his rocker. This week, he decries the “rise of European anti-Semitism:” The rise of European ...
Blog - A.W. Morgan - 01/30/15, 11:25 am
- A Southern Illinois Reader Reports On Deteriorating Conditions In St. Louis
From: William Clough [e-mail him] As somebody who lives close to St Louis, I'm not sure whether the constant murders in the city and the ceaseless pressure against the police are more scary or more embarrassing. A case in point, a city council ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 01/29/15, 10:57 pm
- The SYRIZA Phenomenon; Or, How The Greek Center-Right Shot Itself In The Foot
Repressed Golden Dawn supporter Voula Papachristou, thrown off Greece's Olympic team for her opinions. See also by Dimitrios Papageorgiou: Greek Anti-Immigration Party Golden Dawn Survives Crackdown—Because It’s Rooted In Middle Class ...
Article - Dimitrios Papageorgiou - 01/25/15, 11:42 pm