- When And How Did The Anchor-Brat Legal Travesty Arise?
I don't know the answer to the question in my title above. Perhaps someone reading this can weigh in with pertinent facts. It's my version of a commenter's question to Chapman University constitutional-law professor John Eastman at an article by ...
Blog - Paul Nachman - 08/26/15, 12:42 pm
- A Virginia Reader Documents The Anti-Trump Hysteria At NRO
Re: John Derbyshire’s blog item Getting The Hump Over Trump From: Virginia Paleoconservative [Email him] In the past couple of months I have noticed many negative articles about Donald Trump in National Review Online (NRO). Just out of ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 08/22/15, 9:45 pm
- A Reader Says Calais Camp Invaders Are Creating Their Own “Borders” Within The Camp
From: Ryan Kennedy [Email him] I was listening to the radio and they did a story about the migrant camp in Calais, a staging area for the 21st century invasion of Britain. The report describes how different nationalities have established ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 08/15/15, 10:36 pm
- The Problem With Illegal Immigration Is More With The “Immigration” Than With The “Illegal”
The one on the left is illegal, the one on the right is legal. Their alleged victim is dead either way. My subject line is a variant of something the late Sam Francis wrote at VDARE.com a decade ago: If the only problem with illegal ...
Blog - Paul Nachman - 08/13/15, 9:52 pm
- A Connecticut Reader Says That It May Be Necessary TO Destroy The GOP In Order To Save It
Re: An Illinois Reader Would Be Happy To See Trump Run As A Third Party Candidate—If It Would Break The Useless GOP From: Joseph Morabito [Email him] From Wikipedia article on the Vietnamese city of Bến Tre. "A famous quote from ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 08/09/15, 9:37 pm
- More Unarmed Blacks Behaving Badly, More White Guilt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=96&v=7mP_kJE4D9U From the New York Times: Mr. Taylor was a supporter of the #BlackLivesMatter movement and an avid user of social media, on which he repeatedly criticized the justice system and expressed fear of ...
Blog - Steve Sailer - 08/09/15, 10:51 am
- Ta-Nehisi Coates Book A Cuckservative Delight
I have been browsing the reviews of Ta-Nehisi Coates' hate-whitey bestseller, Between the World and Me. My favorite review so far is this one. Thirty-nine-year old Ta-Nehisi Coates may be a middle-aged college dropout but, with a body like his, ...
Blog - John Derbyshire - 08/06/15, 9:34 pm
- Guess Which Republican Has The Highest Favorability Rating Among Hispanic Voters? Donald Trump!
This is interesting. In a survey conducted by Public Policy Polling on July 20th and 21st, guess which Republican candidate had the highest favorability rating? It was Donald Trump, at 34%, followed in second place by Jeb "Donald Trump Hurts ...
Blog - Allan Wall - 07/29/15, 10:33 am
- An Illinois Reader Would Be Happy To See Trump Run As A Third Party Candidate—If It Would Break The Useless GOP
Re: Pat Buchanan’s Could Trump Actually WIN? From: William Clough [e-mail him] It seems to me that even if Donald Trump doesn't get the Republican Presidential nomination, he would be doing everyone on the right a huge favor by running as a ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 07/28/15, 11:30 pm
- Frontiers In Racism: Don’t Like Mexican Food?
VDARE.com's James Kirkpatrick has just reviewed Jay Nordlinger's review of Ann Coulter's indispensable new book Adios America. But for the benefit of those who won't follow up by reading Nordlinger's piece in full, here's one memorable paragraph ...
Blog - Paul Nachman - 07/23/15, 5:17 pm