- Happy St. George’s Day! And San Jacinto Day! (Oh, And Passover)
Happy St George's Day! Well, it's actually April 23 in the calendar of my pitiful Episcopalian Church, but hey etc. (see below). In the calendar of my wife's Roman Catholic Church, April 22 is the feast day of Saints Soter and Caius. It has now ...
Blog - Peter Brimelow - 04/22/16, 8:36 pm
- Neocons Want To Destroy Alt Right, Bring Back Buckley-Style Excommunications. Too Bad.
Previously: The Alt Right: Not Anonymous Losers—But Winners With Something To Lose (That’s The Problem) In my last article, I refuted the Conservatism Inc. claim that the Alt Right are just idiotic losers. Now two high-profile Conservatism ...
Article - Alexander Hart - 04/15/16, 8:39 pm
- A Minnesota Reader Projects The Demographic Future–It’s Going To Get Crowded
Re: Brenda Walker's blog post Limbaugh: Pew Demographic Data Implies End Of Founders’ America From: Ronald Kyser (email him) Pew's rectangle is actually quite deceptive. It makes it look like the white population is shrinking when it has ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 04/13/16, 11:54 pm
- The Alt Right: Not Anonymous Losers—But Winners With Something To Lose (That’s The Problem)
... subforums. My Posting Career is another important node. And almost all of these people are “anons,” who use online pseudonyms to communicate. In the beginning of 2015, I didn’t know any of these websites existed. However, in the last ...
Article - Alexander Hart - 04/08/16, 8:09 pm
- Happy Easter From VDARE.com–Down With The “Spring Bunny!”
In 2015, I pointed out that there is a War On Easter, just as there is a War On Christmas and even a War On Thanksgiving. What they have in common is hatred of the traditional American nation (“It’s not your father’s America!”) and ...
Article - James Fulford - 03/26/16, 8:06 pm
- Today’s Perpetual Snipe Hunt: The Search For “Moderate Muslims”
In our time there's probably no holier grail than "moderate Islam" together with its corresponding adherents, "moderate Muslims." That's because, in the West's—more generally, in civilization's—ongoing existential confrontation with the ...
Blog - Paul Nachman - 03/24/16, 1:22 am
- An Alaskan Reader Objects To The MSM Blaming Trump For Anti-Trump Riots
Re: Steve Sailer's blog item Blaming TRUMP For Violence Is Pure Projection (Freud’s Most Insightful Concept) From: Ryan Kennedy [Email him] Watching the MSM's coverage of the rolling disruptions of Trump rallies gives me fits. They go on to ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 03/15/16, 10:35 pm
- Radio Derb: The Four Party System, Trump Derangement Syndrome, And The Godwin-Warhol Law
[audio mp3="https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/vdare-live/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/11192631/2016-03-11.mp3"][/audio] 01m10s — Our four big political parties. (But it's just a way-station.) 06m54s — Wins and losses for the week. (And a ...
- John Derbyshire - 03/11/16, 7:58 pm
- A Reader Suggests Congresswoman Barbara Jordan For The $20 Bill
Re: James Kirkpatrick's “It’s Time”—For Affirmative-Action Currency To Symbolize Affirmative-Action Post-America From: Delmar Jackson [Email him] I understand there is a push to have dead white men removed from the currency and replaced by ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 02/25/16, 10:44 pm
- Derb’s Canceled Williams College Hate Address—”The National Question: Race, Ethnicity, and Identity In the 21st Century”
[As reported here last week, I was scheduled to speak to a student group at Williams College in Massachusetts on Monday, February 22nd. However, the President of Williams College, Adam Falk [Email him] , banned me from his campus on the grounds ...
Article - John Derbyshire - 02/21/16, 10:33 pm