Remember to enter Amazon via the VDARE.com link and we get a commission on any purchases you make—at no cost to you!
- Derbyshire On Race And The International Math Olympiad
Here’s a wee brainteaser for you to while away ninety minutes with. For each positive integer n, the Bank of Cape Town issues coins of denomination 1/n. Given a finite collection of such coins (of not necessarily different denominations) with ...
Article - John Derbyshire - 07/20/14
- A Tennessee Reader Suggests Sending Carlos Slim The BIll For The Border Surge
Send Him The Bill! From: Kit Brewer (e-mail him) Don't we all wish that Barack Obama had as much respect for the integrity of our border with Mexico as he does for Ukraine’s border with Russia? Just yesterday, Obama issued an order to ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 07/16/14
- A California Reader Reports That Bell, California, Which Is Already 90 Percent Hispanic, Is Happy To Get Border Kids—And Federal Funding
From: Steve Smith [Email him] The generous Mayor of the City of Bell, CA, Nestor Valencia (former illegal himself) welcomes children of illegals (as long as feds pick up the tab).[Bell considering opening shelter for immigrant children, By Leanne ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 07/15/14
- Univision Run by White Men Who Can’t Speak Spanish
Randy Falco, CEO of Univision, doesn’t speak Spanish In an NYT article celebrating the ratings of the Univision Spanish-language television network, there are a few nuggets of a more interesting story about Diversity. First, though, the ...
Blog - Steve Sailer - 07/12/14
- Border Patrol Agent Contracts Bacterial Pneumonia from Illegal Alien Processing
Obama’s border anarchy is endangering millions of American citizens by flooding the country with foreigners with diseases like tuberculosis. The administration’s refusal to end the border chaos has put public health seriously at ...
Blog - Brenda Walker - 07/12/14
- Middle-Aged Aliens Pretend to Be Teens to Mingle in Massachusetts High Schools
It’s not unusual for illegal aliens to pose as a different age, particularly since they are so familiar with obtaining fraudulent identification. One recalls the Honduran “juvenile” crack dealers of San Francisco who had fake ID showing them ...
Blog - Brenda Walker - 07/11/14
- McDaniel Wrong To Challenge Mississippi Outcome—As Al Gore Could Tell You
Chris McDaniel, candidate for the U.S. Senate from Mississippi, lost the Republican runoff to incumbent Sen. Thad Cochran last month, and now he is being led down a primrose path to political oblivion. McDaniel's passionate supporters think that a ...
Article - Ann Coulter - 07/09/14
- Obama’s Border Dissolution Is Treason. The Answer Is Impeachment. It Would Work.
It’s now nearly three years since VDARE.com’s Federale pointed out that President Obama had begun an Administrative Amnesty, unilaterally abrogating immigration law he had sworn to uphold—and that the appropriate answer was impeachment. ...
Article - Peter Brimelow - 07/06/14
- An Alaskan Reader Reminds Us That The Border Patrol Is Prevented From Patrolling National Parks
From: Ryan Kennedy (e-mail him) I recently listened to a Heritage Foundation podcast about the federal government's holding of vast amounts of land in the western US. [States of Dependence: Reducing Washington’s Control of the Western U.S., ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 06/28/14
- A North Carolina Reader On Jeff Sessions’s Catalogue Of Obama Administration Immigration Non-Enforcement
Senator Jeff Sessions Re:A Virginia Reader Says The Border Surge Will Become An Avalanche If Amnesty Passes From: Tom Shuford [e-mail him] A “Camp of the Saints” type surge of illegal aliens on our southern border was caused by ...
Letters - James Fulford - 06/25/14