- Guess Which Republican Has The Highest Favorability Rating Among Hispanic Voters? Donald Trump!
This is interesting. In a survey conducted by Public Policy Polling on July 20th and 21st, guess which Republican candidate had the highest favorability rating? It was Donald Trump, at 34%, followed in second place by Jeb "Donald Trump Hurts ...
Blog - Allan Wall - 07/29/15, 10:33 am
- An Illinois Reader Would Be Happy To See Trump Run As A Third Party Candidate—If It Would Break The Useless GOP
Re: Pat Buchanan’s Could Trump Actually WIN? From: William Clough [e-mail him] It seems to me that even if Donald Trump doesn't get the Republican Presidential nomination, he would be doing everyone on the right a huge favor by running as a ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 07/28/15, 11:30 pm
- Frontiers In Racism: Don’t Like Mexican Food?
VDARE.com's James Kirkpatrick has just reviewed Jay Nordlinger's review of Ann Coulter's indispensable new book Adios America. But for the benefit of those who won't follow up by reading Nordlinger's piece in full, here's one memorable paragraph ...
Blog - Paul Nachman - 07/23/15, 5:17 pm
- Looks Like MSM, Big Donors, Vetoing Any Discussion Of Ending Muslim Immigration
As Brenda Walker has noted, Rand Paul recently mumbled about restraining Muslim immigration: Rand Paul on Tennessee Terror: Restrict Immigration from Muslim Nations by Matthew Boyle Breitbart 17 Jul 2015. In fact Paul confined himself to ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 07/19/15, 6:22 pm
- A Virginia Reader Catches Kevin Williamson Of NATIONAL REVIEW Hating Swedes For Being White
From: Virginia Paleoconservative [Email him] Of all the writers at NRO, Kevin Williamson, their “roving correspondent”, is probably the strangest one, and his tendency towards ranting often makes his writings unpalatable. (James Fulford ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 07/12/15, 9:55 pm
- A Virginia Reader Notices NATIONAL REVIEW Losing The Support Of Its Readers
James Fulford’s blog post Girly-Boy/Beta Male Suckiness Watch At NATIONAL REVIEW: Where’s The Coulter Review?! From: Virginia Paleoconservative [Email him] Having been an observer of National Review for years now it is becoming more ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 06/20/15, 9:07 pm
- America’s Senator Jeff Sessions Warns Republicans Not to Support Obama’s Trade Power Grab
The GOP really is the Stupid Party. Many Republicans are uncritical believers in the “Free Trade” religion despite its history of failure. Globalist trade deals have been disastrous for American workers: trade supporters promise jobs and ...
Blog - Brenda Walker - 06/18/15, 3:52 pm
- Ann Coulter’s ADIOS AMERICA! Puts Patriotic Immigration Reform Center Stage In National Discourse—And Presidential Politics
“Today’s immigrants aren’t coming here to breathe free, they’re coming to live for free”—Ann Coulter, Adios, America! The Left’s Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole Ann Coulter is one of those people you want ...
Article - Nicholas Stix - 06/01/15, 11:56 pm
- A Reader Suggests Not Detaining Illegals Pending Appeal, But Deport Them, And Let Them Appeal By Skype
Re: Washington Watcher’s article NEW YORK TIMES Says “End [Illegal] Immigration Detention”–Ignores Ended Americans From: Carlos Rodriguez [Email him] In my opinion the best thing to do is to avoid detaining the aliens at all during the ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 05/26/15, 12:30 am
- Complete Text! IMMIGRATION: IS THIS THE BREAKING POINT?  “It Would Only Take One Speech”  Plan B (Jared Taylor For Congress!)
Peter Brimelow writes: This is an adaptation, and a translation into American, of the talk ("Immigration: Is This The Breaking Point?") I gave to the American Renaissance conference on April 17-19 2015. Many thanks to Jared Taylor and all ...
Article - Peter Brimelow - 05/22/15, 11:16 pm