- Ted Cruz Throws His Hat into the Ring, with Minimal Mention of Immigration
Senator Ted Cruz declared his candidacy for the Presidency on Monday in a speech given at Liberty University. It was a fine presentation of patriotic principles where he called on conservatives to rise up and “reignite the promise of ...
Blog - Brenda Walker - 03/23/15, 5:59 pm
- John Derbyshire: Paul Weston’s Liberty GB And The Threat Of Islamization
The word “racist” is now thrown around with such blithe abandon, I have sometimes fantasized about us on the Dissident Right just owning the insult. After all, a Whig was originally a horse rustler in the English-Scottish borders; a Tory ...
Article - John Derbyshire - 03/13/15, 10:18 pm
- A Reader Reports That NRO Thinks Selma Is Equivalent To Yorktown—And MLK Equivalent To George Washington
Re: James Fulford’s White Guilt Weekend: What’s Changed In Selma Since 1965 From: A Virginia Paleoconservative [Email him] Iconic photograph featured on NRO website. Having endured “Selma Week” on the main-stream media that lauded its ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 03/11/15, 9:48 pm
- A Catholic Reader Explains The Bishops Became PC On Immigration, Etc.
Re: A Reader Queries The Label “Roman Catholic Right”—The Bishops Seem Leftist Enough, After All From: Theodore Van Oosbree [Email him] In reply to a recent letter, James Fulford wrote the USCCB has been called the “religious lobby ...
Letters - James Fulford - 03/07/15, 11:34 pm
- The Fulford File | Of Course, Giuliani Is Right That Obama Doesn’t Love America—He’s Leftist AND Black
Here’s the basis of the latest earthshaking scandal about a white Republican blaspheming the President: The former New York mayor, speaking in front of the 2016 Republican presidential contender and about 60 right-leaning business executives ...
Article - James Fulford - 02/21/15, 11:46 pm
- A Florida Reader Points Out What Obama’s Tax Forgiveness May Mean For Off-The-Books Employers: Severe Fines!
From: Delmar Jackson [Email him] If Obama allows illegals to file for back taxes at jobs they worked off the books, then the government will be fining ALL of those businesses severely. This may make future hiring of illegals extremely unpopular. ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 02/16/15, 10:14 pm
- “Suicide By Immigration”: Sightings Of Immigration Realism Among The Big-Shots
The late Lawrence Auster had a list of “Usual Suspects,” meaning those who regularly wrote about the existential threat of Islam to Western civilization yet failed to hint at even the obvious first step in a solution: Ending immigration by ...
Blog - Paul Nachman - 02/13/15, 9:11 pm
- Richard Viguerie’s CONSERVATIVE HQ Demands Obamnesty Impeachment
H/T One Old Vet Yesterday in Loretta Lynch AG Nomination: Acid Test For Respectable Right Webzines Too I gave first prize to Richard Viguerie’s Conservative HQ for Primary Any Republican Senator Who Votes For Loretta Lynch and today I need to ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 02/03/15, 4:13 pm
- A Reader Insists We Must Make Politicians Fear To Mouth The “Nation Of Immigrants” Lie
Re: Delmar Jackson's letter A Florida Reader Has Hope For Santorum From: Jesse Mossman [Email him] In his recent letter Delmar Jackson made some excellent points. Like Mr. Jackson, I too am hopeful that Santorum's statement that legal, not ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 02/02/15, 9:12 pm
- Loretta Lynch AG Nomination: Acid Test For Respectable Right Webzines Too
H/T National Review Since Senator Jeff Sessions got the Mulatto Mafia’s Attorney General nominee Loretta Lynch to stipulate that her prejudices are more important than the law of the land the situation remains as I described it on Wednesday: ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 02/02/15, 8:03 pm