Remember to enter Amazon via the VDARE.com link and we get a commission on any purchases you make—at no cost to you!
- A Young Illinois Reader Responds To Obama’s Comments On Islam And America
James Kirkpatrick’s blog item Multicultural Insanity As President Obama Declares Muslims Helped Build “Fabric Of Our Nation” From: A Young Illinois Reader [Send Him Mail] Thanks to James Kirkpatrick for highlighting this fine specimen of ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 08/28/14, 9:23 pm
- An Engineering Student Points Out How Well China Is Doing WIthout Minority Groups To Pay For
Re: Anonymous Attorney’s blog item Militarization of Police” Not the Issue—Racial Difference Is From: An Anonymous American Engineering Student [Email him] I have a small—but I feel important—quibble with the Anonymous Attorney's ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 08/28/14, 12:01 am
- A Florida Reader Reminds Us About Black Journalist/Professor Nathan McCall And His Boasting About Anti-White Violence
Re: Steve Sailer’s The Cultural Construction of the QuikTrip Pogrom From: Delmar Jackson (e-mail him) Steve Sailer writes, Seems odd to me that nobody is bringing up “Django Unchained” and/or “12 Years a Slave.” It seems odd to me ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 08/25/14, 10:29 pm
- Tide Running Strongly Against Amnesty/ Immigration Surge At Conservatism Inc. Showcase For Rick Perry. (But Not Against Middle East War)
I didn’t know what to expect when Heritage Foundation and National Review hosted an August 21 panel “The Border Crisis and the New Politics of Immigration” with Texas Governor Rick Perry. Two pillars of Conservatism Inc., National Review and ...
Article - Washington Watcher - 08/21/14, 11:54 pm
- A Reader Updates Us On The Cost Of Cheap Goods From China
Re: A Former Contractor Reports On The New Epidemic Of Faulty Chinese Cast Iron Pipes From: Jesse Mossman [Email him] When James Fulford wrote, re Is Chinese cast iron piping the next ‘Chinese dry wall’ epidemic?, By John Morally, ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 08/19/14, 10:50 pm
- A California Reader Notes That An LA County Deputy Has Received “Life-Changing” Injuries From An Unarmed Man
From: Steve Smith [Email him] One of those John Derbyshire "the Talk" moments on Latinos: Lakewood Sheriff Deputy in Critical Condition After Being Beaten by Suspect Frankie Estrada at Lakewood Center Mall Los Cerritos News, August 16, ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 08/18/14, 10:57 pm
- A Former Contractor Reports On The New Epidemic Of Faulty Chinese Cast Iron Pipes
From: Steve Smith [Email him] I used to be a contractor, cast iron is supposed to last "indefinitely", 50,75,100 years or more. But not if it comes from China! Is Chinese cast iron piping the next 'Chinese dry wall' epidemic? By John ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 08/16/14, 9:16 pm
- History Repeats in Ferguson as MSM Covers for Rioters
Ferguson, Missouri in is in flames after the police shooting of a young black man, and the Mainstream Media has already decided that white violence against peaceful protesters will be the explanation—regardless of the facts on the ground. ...
Article - Boss Aktuba - 08/14/14, 9:48 pm
- “Remittances Fuel Illegal Immigration” – Except In Israel
Israeli officials start deporting Sudanese Illegal. H/T The National Brenda Walker’s blog Remittances Fuel Illegal Immigration was right to say Never forget that illegal immigration is all about the money — not freedom or opportunity ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 08/12/14, 7:00 pm
- Meet Jeff Sessions, AMERICANS’ Senator
Since none of my VDARE.com colleagues has yet pointed readers to an information-packed article about immigration-sanity champion Senator Jeff Sessions [R-AL], I will. The piece, Amnesty's Worst Enemy by Eliana Johnson, appeared at National Review ...
Blog - Paul Nachman - 08/11/14, 6:41 pm