Remember to enter Amazon via the VDARE.com link and we get a commission on any purchases you make—at no cost to you!
- Reagan’s And Bush Senior’s Tweaks On The 1986 Amnesty: Not Precedents For Obama
The open-borders/amnesty-uber-alles brigades launched a new bomb into the executive-amnesty debate late last week, but it turns out to be a damp squib. Their claim amounts to 'Ronald Reagan and George H. W. Bush did executive amnesties, too, so ...
Blog - Paul Nachman - 11/19/14, 12:56 pm
- The Fulford File | Before Any “Immigration Reform”, GOP Should Insist On Ending Birthright Citizenship—Now!
The GOP Congressional leadership (Sheldon Adelson, proprietor) is reportedly “mulling several options that would give Capitol Hill Republicans the opportunity to vent their frustration with what they view as an unconstitutional power grab by the ...
Article - James Fulford - 11/18/14, 11:56 pm
- Ancient Democratic Senator Confirms How To Monkey-Wrench An Administrative Amnesty
Creaky old Senator Carl Levin [D-MI], who turned 80 this year and is voluntarily retiring after 36 years in the World's Greatest Deliberative Body, acknowledged some basic facts about the legislative process to National Review's Joel Gehrke on ...
Blog - Paul Nachman - 11/18/14, 3:47 pm
- A California Reader Warns Of A PC Response To Ottawa Shooting
James Fulford's article The “Lone Gunman,” Race And Immigration—A Lot Of “Lone Gunmen” Out There, Who’s Egging Them On? From: Steve Smith [Email him] Look for the pro-Islam/immigration narrative they always push when Muslims ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 10/28/14, 11:11 pm
- A Reader Suggests That If Nominating A Minority Liberal Republican Only Gets 19% Of The Hispanic Vote, Maybe The GOP Should Stop Trying
Re: James Kirkpatrick's blog item White Vote Update–California: Breitbart Says Jerry Brown Losing The White Vote–But Real Scandal Is It’s Only By One Point From: Virginia Paleoconservative [Email him] A significant aspect of Neel ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 10/26/14, 10:08 pm
- Memo From Middle America | Cory Gardner Panders With “Hispanic Values Ad”—But What About White Coloradans?
Colorado Republican Senate candidate Cory Gardner is pandering to Hispanics rather than appealing to American patriotism. The proof: an embarrassing ad full of Beltway Right wishful thinking about Hispanics that practically endorses the ...
Article - Allan Wall - 10/25/14, 9:58 pm
- The Fulford File | The “Lone Gunman,” Race And Immigration—A Lot Of “Lone Gunmen” Out There, Who’s Egging Them On?
A recent Muslim shooting in Canada had the Canadian government announcing that it was the doing of a lone gunman: Canadian Police Say Ottawa Attack Was Work of Lone Gunman, Alaska Dispatch, Oct 23, 2014 Lone gunman behind Ottawa attacks, say ...
Article - James Fulford - 10/24/14, 11:23 pm
- A Suburban Illinois Reader Alerts Us To The Non-Citizen Voters Who May Decide This Election
From: A Suburban Illinois Reader [Email him] I was listening to Mark Levin who came across this article at the Washington Post (he calls em the Washington Compost) telling about how illegal aliens are voting and could decide the November ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 10/24/14, 11:14 pm
- A Reader Remembers Earlier Diseases The Goverment Would Tell You You Were Perfectly Safe From
Re: James Fulford's article Invincible Ignorance And Ebola—Why Are We Letting In Immigrants Who Don’t Know What A Germ Is? From: Jesse Mossman [Email him] James Fulford is certainly right about the invincible ignorance of Third ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 10/15/14, 10:54 pm
- A Washington State Reader Wonders If General Kelly’s Ebola Warning Will Checkmate Amnesty
From: Robin Corkery [Email him] One hopes this won’t be a career ender for General John F. Kelly, head of U.S. Southern Command, but if this comment of his gets more play between now and the end of the year it just might make it more ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 10/13/14, 12:21 am