Remember to enter Amazon via the VDARE.com link and we get a commission on any purchases you make—at no cost to you!
- A California Reader Warns Of A PC Response To Ottawa Shooting
James Fulford's article The “Lone Gunman,” Race And Immigration—A Lot Of “Lone Gunmen” Out There, Who’s Egging Them On? From: Steve Smith [Email him] Look for the pro-Islam/immigration narrative they always push when Muslims ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 10/28/14, 11:11 pm
- A Reader Suggests That If Nominating A Minority Liberal Republican Only Gets 19% Of The Hispanic Vote, Maybe The GOP Should Stop Trying
Re: James Kirkpatrick's blog item White Vote Update–California: Breitbart Says Jerry Brown Losing The White Vote–But Real Scandal Is It’s Only By One Point From: Virginia Paleoconservative [Email him] A significant aspect of Neel ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 10/26/14, 10:08 pm
- Memo From Middle America | Cory Gardner Panders With “Hispanic Values Ad”—But What About White Coloradans?
Colorado Republican Senate candidate Cory Gardner is pandering to Hispanics rather than appealing to American patriotism. The proof: an embarrassing ad full of Beltway Right wishful thinking about Hispanics that practically endorses the ...
Article - Allan Wall - 10/25/14, 9:58 pm
- The Fulford File | The “Lone Gunman,” Race And Immigration—A Lot Of “Lone Gunmen” Out There, Who’s Egging Them On?
A recent Muslim shooting in Canada had the Canadian government announcing that it was the doing of a lone gunman: Canadian Police Say Ottawa Attack Was Work of Lone Gunman, Alaska Dispatch, Oct 23, 2014 Lone gunman behind Ottawa attacks, say ...
Article - James Fulford - 10/24/14, 11:23 pm
- A Suburban Illinois Reader Alerts Us To The Non-Citizen Voters Who May Decide This Election
From: A Suburban Illinois Reader [Email him] I was listening to Mark Levin who came across this article at the Washington Post (he calls em the Washington Compost) telling about how illegal aliens are voting and could decide the November ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 10/24/14, 11:14 pm
- A Reader Remembers Earlier Diseases The Goverment Would Tell You You Were Perfectly Safe From
Re: James Fulford's article Invincible Ignorance And Ebola—Why Are We Letting In Immigrants Who Don’t Know What A Germ Is? From: Jesse Mossman [Email him] James Fulford is certainly right about the invincible ignorance of Third ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 10/15/14, 10:54 pm
- A Washington State Reader Wonders If General Kelly’s Ebola Warning Will Checkmate Amnesty
From: Robin Corkery [Email him] One hopes this won’t be a career ender for General John F. Kelly, head of U.S. Southern Command, but if this comment of his gets more play between now and the end of the year it just might make it more ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 10/13/14, 12:21 am
- Is “Skilled Immigration” Making Canada A Chinese Colony?
America’s post-1965 immigrant influx is notoriously unskilled, so that the U.S. is in effect importing poverty. But excessive skilled immigration can be a problem too—as Canada is finding out. Canada recently ratified a foreign investor ...
Article - Jack Highlands - 10/07/14, 11:16 pm
- A Young Illinois Reader Writes On First Principles In Resisting Immigration
Re: James Kirkpatrick's blog post Rural Virginians Protest Attempt to Give Their Community Away to Illegals From: A Young Illinois Reader [Send Him Mail] James Kirkpatrick's post about the resistance of Lawrenceville, VA residents to the ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 10/05/14, 8:54 pm
- POWERLINE Ingraham/Ebola Exchange Exemplifies GOP Establishment Uselessness
// Laura Ingraham amplifying her blog on Obama's direct responsibility for Ebola in U.S. Fresh from his remarks which I applauded in POWERLINE’s Hinderaker: GOP 2014 Election Fizzle Due To Abdicating Immigration Issue, John Hinderaker, who is ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 10/04/14, 2:04 pm