- A California Reader Notes That The MSM Is WIlling To Blame Volkswagen For “Dozens” Of Emissions Deaths, But NEVER Applies This Logic To Immigration
From: Steve Smith [Email him] The Associated Press has gone to the trouble of doing an analysis of the Volkswagen emissions scandal that blames the company for some hypothetical statistical increase in deaths: AP analysis: VW evasion likely led ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 10/05/15, 9:15 pm
- Was Ben Carson Wrong To Say “No” To A Muslim President?
Beliefs matter. "Ideas Have Consequences," as conservative scholar Richard Weaver wrote in his classic of that title in 1948. Yet, for so believing, and so saying, Dr. Ben Carson has been subjected to a Rodney King-style night-sticking by the ...
Article - Patrick J. Buchanan - 09/24/15, 3:04 pm
- Happy St. Thomas Of Villanueva/ Padre Pio/ Philander Chase Day! Oh, And Yom Kippur
Happy St Thomas of Villanueva Day! In Spain in the sixteenth century, he organized a special college for Moorish converts and also the evangelization of Mexico. Oh and tomorrow (September 23) is the feast day of Padre Pio, to whom my late first wife ...
Blog - Peter Brimelow - 09/22/15, 9:36 pm
- Happy St. John Chrysostom Day!…Oh, And Also Rosh Hashanah (Sincerely)
Happy St. John Chrysostom Day! The picture is of the sculpture in New York's St. Patrick's Cathedral, which Pope Francis is to visit in his upcoming ominous tour of the U.S. Maybe he'll disavow it. St. John Chrysostom notoriously delivered a ...
Blog - Peter Brimelow - 09/13/15, 11:00 pm
- A Young Illinois Reader Suggests That People Who Don’t Like The Term Anchor Baby Wouldn’t Have This Problem If They Hadn’t Encouraged The Settlement Of MILLIONS Of Illegals
Re: A. W. Morgan’s blog item NYT’s Josh Barro Points And Splutters At The “Dehumanizing” Term Anchor Baby From: A Young Illinois Reader [Send Him Mail] The NYT's Josh Barro [Email him] doesn't care for the term "anchor ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 09/01/15, 9:07 pm
- A Houston Reader Suggests Jailing Illegals Who Have Anchor Babies
Re: Jared Taylor And Peter Brimelow: Let’s Put A Cherry On Top Of The Trump Immigration Plan! From: George Weinbaum [e-mail him] If I were asked to put a cherry on top of the Trump plan, it would be this--for about 20 years I have ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 08/30/15, 11:48 pm
- When And How Did The Anchor-Brat Legal Travesty Arise?
I don't know the answer to the question in my title above. Perhaps someone reading this can weigh in with pertinent facts. It's my version of a commenter's question to Chapman University constitutional-law professor John Eastman at an article by ...
Blog - Paul Nachman - 08/26/15, 12:42 pm
- A Virginia Reader Documents The Anti-Trump Hysteria At NRO
Re: John Derbyshire’s blog item Getting The Hump Over Trump From: Virginia Paleoconservative [Email him] In the past couple of months I have noticed many negative articles about Donald Trump in National Review Online (NRO). Just out of ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 08/22/15, 9:45 pm
- A Reader Says Calais Camp Invaders Are Creating Their Own “Borders” Within The Camp
From: Ryan Kennedy [Email him] I was listening to the radio and they did a story about the migrant camp in Calais, a staging area for the 21st century invasion of Britain. The report describes how different nationalities have established ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 08/15/15, 10:36 pm
- The Problem With Illegal Immigration Is More With The “Immigration” Than With The “Illegal”
The one on the left is illegal, the one on the right is legal. Their alleged victim is dead either way. My subject line is a variant of something the late Sam Francis wrote at VDARE.com a decade ago: If the only problem with illegal ...
Blog - Paul Nachman - 08/13/15, 9:52 pm