When Harvey Weinstein Wasn’t Harassing Women, He Was Bashing The Catholic Church
The National Catholic Register has posted an interesting little piece to remind us that weirdo and rape suspect Harvey Weinstein has spent much of his career bashing us mackerel snappers.[A Litany of Harvey Weinstein’s Catholic-Bashing Films | Weinstein had no problem with hatred and bigotry?he simply didn’t want it directed toward him, by Angelo Stagnaro, October. 14, 2017]
The newspaper provides a list of the revolting anti-Catholic fare the very Jewish Weinstein has produced and peddled:
- Priest (1995), a film which centers around a vampire-killing parody of the Church in which priests are depicted as misanthropic atheists.
- The Butcher Boy (1998) is about a young boy who is molested by a priest in a reform school and is fascinated by delusional fantasies about a foul-mouthed Virgin Mary played by everyone’s favorite bigot, Sinéad O’Connor. Birds of a feather flock together.
- Dogma (1999), a confusing pastiche of Catholic beliefs, pagan myths and atheist Black Legend slapped together about the end of the world in which a descendant of Blessed Virgin Mary and St. Joseph who works in an abortion clinic.
- 40 Days and 40 Nights (2002) ridicules Catholics who remain celibate for Lent treating sacrifice and abstention as if it was feat of strength rather than a spiritual offering to God.
- The Magdalene Sisters (2002) depicted lies about Irish nuns falsely portraying them as abusive toward young wayward women they had “enslaved” in their laundries. In reality, the Irish secular government, dumped these women with the nuns as their families had already disowned them. The nuns gave them food, board and spiritual guidance and showed them love saving these young women from having to prostitute themselves.
- Bad Santa (2003) depicted a mall Santa who was a vulgar, drunken, suicidal, chain-smoking, sex-addicted thief. Some have drawn parallels between this mockery of this children’s icon and Weinstein himself.
- Sin City (2005) which depicted a Catholic bishop who aides and abets a serial murderer and engages in cannibalism.
- Black Christmas (2006) is a tiresome slasher film replete with gratuitous sex and foul language. Both Harvey and his brother Bob were remarkably hands-on with this film.
- Philomena (2013) was another set of lies reminiscent of the Black Legend that insisted that “evil” nuns had kidnapped a woman’s child. Actually, Philomena Lee abandoned her out-of-wedlock son when she was a teenager. It was the actions of the nuns, who often run orphanages around the world and throughout the past two millennia, who gave the child to an American couple who adopted him. Weinstein lobbied the Academy in the hope of getting an Oscar for Philomena. Thankfully, he failed.
We’re gonna have to get as organized as the Mafia. We just can’t take it anymore. We just can’t take these things. There’s gotta be a way to fight back.
Take what? Jews have been running Hollywood since forever.
Maybe one reason for all Weinstein’s anti-Catholic films was this: Catholics, specifically the Legion of Decency and Martin Quigley, helped forced Hollywood’s Jewish movie moguls to adopt a production code that toned down what was appearing in pre-code films.
When the code went the way of black-and-white films, Hollywood really began spewing the filth.
Of course, money wasn’t the only motivator: Said Jewish pornographer Al Goldstein, “The only reason that Jews are in pornography is that we think that Christ sucks.”
In other words, all those anti-Catholic films were payback.