In a certain column published just two years ago this week, I said that: “To be an IWSB [i.e. an intelligent, well-socialized black person] in present-day US society is a height of felicity rarely before attained by any group of human beings in history.”
You’d think that these pampered, fawned-over pets of the Cultural Marxist elite would be content to soak gratefully in their warm bath of privilege, enjoying favors and deference that no poor nonblack kid can dream of.
Many are, but others react by retreating deeper into the treasured victim role. Eric Holder, for example, who this week addressed Al Sharpton’s National Action Network at their New York City convention:
Next up was our nation’s Attorney General, at ease among His People. Not altogether happy, though. As well as being the most anti-white Attorney General since Speedy Gonzales back in the Bush administration, Eric Holder enjoys the further distinction of being the most thin-skinned cabinet officer ever.
After some perfunctory words of praise for Rev’m Al, Holder got to what was really on his mind: the lack of respect shown to him—to him! the descendant of slaves!—at a congressional hearing the other day. Quote: “What attorney general has ever had to deal with that kind of treatment? What president has ever had to deal with that kind of treatment?”
Holder reminded the weeping conventioneers that in spite of these insults to his pride, he had struggled on Christ-like, toting his cross up the hill. His tenure as Attorney General has, quote: “been defined by significant strides … even in the face of unprecedented, unwarranted, ugly and divisive adversity.”
Oh yeah, adversity. You coast through a pleasant middle-class upbringing in New York, then get wafted up through college on warm gusts of affirmative action into prosecutorships and judgeships, all on government salaries. Adversity. Some congressman told him off. Adversity.
The full Radio Derb playbill:
- Rev’m Al wears a wire. (Why would decent mobsters associate with a lowlife like Sharpton?)
- Eric Holder displays his wounds. (The most thin-skinned cabinet officer ever.)
- Things go better with Koch. (If leftists could hate, they’d hate the Kochs.)
- A rising tide of illegal infiltrators. (Women and children first.)
- Fools for love. (Nancy and Jeb on the same page.)
- No-hoper diversity. (Bring in the clowns for 2016.)
- Stop the world, I want to get off. (Who wants to live among zombies staring at screens?)
- To the lamp-posts! (What kind of fuel crosses Kim Jong-un?)
- Death of a moocher. (But don’t blame her, blame us.)
- Funny, she doesn’t LOOK Jewish. (Eva, we hardly knew ye.)
It’s all there at Taki’s Magazine.