Loved Ones Remember Knoxville Horror Racist Atrocity Victims Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom Seven Years After Murders
War crime victims Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom
Thanks to my partner, David in TN, for the following article.
Posted: Jan 05, 2014 5:25 P.M. EST 6 News
KNOXVILLE (WATE) – Loved ones of Chris Newsom and Channon Christian are remembering the young couple, as this week marks seven years since their brutal murders.
A crowd of people gathered at Newsom`s grave site in Powell Sunday, putting down flowers and holding balloons in his honor.
Several of Christian`s loved ones attended the ceremony, too.
Newsom and Christian were carjacked, raped and murdered early Jan. 2007 in East Knoxville. Four people have been found guilty in their murders.
Newsom`s parents said they gather to remember the couple every year so that their stories never fade away.
“We don`t want anyone to ever forget what happened to Chris and Channon and we want to keep their memory alive,” Hugh Newsom, Chris Newsom`s father, said.
“He used to make me laugh all the time and I`ll remember that and miss that,” Mary Newsom, Chris Newsom`s mother, said. “He`d come in the house and he`d always stand at the door and go, ‘Hi mom,` and I miss that a lot. Sometimes I look over at the door and still see him standing there doing that.”
The five known war criminals responsible for the violation and murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom. This was the only picture of the five handy.
Two additional black rapist-killers were identified by DNA in semen they had left in Channon Christian`s panties, but have yet to be named.
Whoever put together this photo display did no research on the case, as attested to by his repeating the Internet hoax perpetrated by neo-Nazi/FBI informant Hal Turner, according to which the victims were sexually mutilated.
Selected Knoxville Horror investigative reports by this writer:
- “The Knoxville Horror: The Crime and the Cover-Up” (first national report published anywhere, for American Renaissance);
- “The Knoxville Horror: The Crime and the Media Blackout” (biggest national report, also for American Renaissance);
- “The Knoxville Horror: Crime, Race, the Media, and ‘Anti-Racism’” (first report for VDARE);
- “De-Policing and the Knoxville Horror”;
- “Conclusion of First Knoxville Horror Trial Shows Legal System Under Stress”;
- “Knoxville Horror Prosecutions Spinning Out of Control?”;
- “Diversity is Strength! It`s also… Minority Jury Nullification”;
- “One Knoxville Horror Perp Sentenced to Death—But the Time-Bomb is Ticking”;
- “Vanessa Coleman Sentenced to 53 Years in Prison for Facilitating the Knoxville Horror Gang-Rape-Torture-Murders (Revised and Expanded)”; and
- “The Knoxville Horror (Yet Again): George Thomas Conviction Shows Justice Expensive, Agonizing, Grudging in Multicultural America.”