For South African Whites, It’s 1943, but in Black and Red: South Africa Facing White Genocide, Total Communist Takeover

Two years ago, during the obscene vuvuzela World Cup in South Africa, the English-language media here and abroad both celebrated the genocidal, black supremacist regime, and covered up what had been going on for years there. One operative, whose name I can’t recall and whose piece I couldn’t retrieve, went so far as to outright lie, asserting that only “a few” white farmers had been murdered, when in fact at that point already over 3,000 had been slaughtered, and often tortured and gang-raped, in the bargain.

I have to find that guy’s name, and give him a Duranty-Blair award. (Named for two of the most notorious scoundrels in the history of American journalism, Walter Duranty and Jayson Blair)What he did was an exact repeat of what Walter Duranty had done in his dispatches from early 1930s Stalinist Russia, in covering up the Ukrainian Holocaust. [P.S. I found him!]

* * *

South Africa Facing White Genocide, Total Communist Takeover

By Alex Newman

Saturday, 04 August 2012, 14:00

The New American

While most of the world refuses to acknowledge what is happening in largely communist-controlled South Africa, the non-profit group Genocide Watch declared last month that preparations for genocidal atrocities against white South African farmers were underway and that the early phases of genocide had possibly already begun. In the long run, Genocide Watch chief Dr. Gregory Stanton explained, powerful communist forces also hope to abolish private-property ownership and crush all potential resistance.

According to experts and official figures, at least 3,000 white farmers in South Africa, known as Boers, have been brutally massacred over the last decade. Many more, including children and even infants, have also been raped or tortured so savagely that mere words could not possibly convey the horror. And the problem is growing worse, international human rights monitors and South African exiles say.

The South African government, dominated by the communist-backed African National Congress (ANC), has responded to the surging wave of racist murders by denying the phenomenon, implausibly claiming that many of the attacks are simply regular crimes. Despite fierce criticism, authorities also stopped tracking statistics that would provide a more accurate picture of what is truly going on in the so-called “Rainbow Nation.”

In many cases, the murders are simply classified as “burglaries” and ignored, so the true murder figures are certainly much higher than officials admit. The police, meanwhile, are often involved in the murders or at least the cover-ups, multiple sources report. A white South African exile living in the United States told The New American that when victims are able to defend themselves or apprehend the would-be perpetrators, many of the perpetrators are found to be affiliated with the ruling ANC or its youth wing.

Experts are not buying the government’s cover-up. "The farm murders, we have become convinced, are not accidental," said Dr. Stanton of Genocide Watch during a fact-finding mission to South Africa last month. It was very clear that the massacres were not common crimes, he added — especially because of the absolute barbarity used against the victims. "We don't know exactly who is planning them yet, but what we are calling for is an international investigation that will try and determine who is planning these murders."

[Read the whole thing here.]