Baltimore Mall Shooting: Black Shooter Kills Two White People, Wounds Five, Possibly After Being Rejected By A White Girl
In the recent Mall Of Columbia shooting, a black teenager walked into a mall with a shotgun, killed two white people his own age, possibly because he`d been rejected by a white girl in favor of a white man.
Here`s Darion Marcus Aguilar:
Here`s another photo of him:
This is from Wikipedia, as of now, but the whole thing is being “considered for deletion”.
The male shooter, who has been identified as Darion Marcus Aguilar, 19, of College Park, Maryland died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound after the attack. According to WBAL, the gunman was Brianna Benlolo`s ex-boyfriend, and Tyler Johnson and Benlolo were engaged. Aguilar had previously raced in the 2009 Marine Corps Marathon, and in the Montgomery County Public Schools` senior directory he listed his future plans as `Montgomery College in Rockville, Maryland. He graduated from James Hubert Blake High School, Silver Spring, Maryland, in June 2013.
This is a photo of one of the victims, Brianna Benlolo:
The face on the left was blurred by the MSM source to protect the privacy of the presumed random acquaintance, but you can see that it might have been Darion.
Here`s the other deceased white victim, Tyler Johnson:
Eric Holder has once again come out with his line about the US being a “Nation of Cowards” about race. This is true. The headlne above contains facts that won`t even appear in most MSM stories, and will never appear in a headline. And all the stories will be about gun control, mental illness, depression, and metal detectors in malls.
None of them will be about the real issue: that for a white girl to get into a relationship with a black or Hispanic teenager may be easier than getting out.
Wikipedia References below, in case of deletion.
- Jump up ^ “Police identify 2 victims of Md. mall shooting”. New York Post. January 25, 2014. Retrieved January 26, 2014.
- ^ Jump up to: a b c d “Three Dead in Shooting at Maryland Mall; Police Call the Episode Isolated”. The New York Times. January 25, 2014. Retrieved January 26, 2014.
- Jump up ^ “Chaos described at Maryland mall: `There`s a shooter!`”. Los Angeles Times. January 25, 2014. Retrieved January 26, 2014.
- Jump up ^ “Shooting at Columbia, Md., mall leaves 3 dead”. The Washington Post. January 25, 2014. Retrieved January 26, 2014.
- ^ Jump up to: a b “Police: 2 store employees, gunman dead at Maryland mall”. CNN. January 25, 2014. Retrieved January 26, 2014.
- Jump up ^ [Reuters]] (26 January 2014). “POLICE IDENTIFY GUNMAN IN MARYLAND MALL SHOOTING AS DARION MARCUS AGUILAR, 19, FROM COLLEGE PARK, MD; NO WORD ON ANY TIES TO VICTIMS”. Chicago Tribune.
- Jump up ^ “Three people confirmed dead in shooting at suburban Baltimore Mall in Columbia, including suspected gunman”. New York Daily News. January 25, 2014. Retrieved January 25, 2014.
- Jump up ^ “Senior Directory”. 17 May 2013.
- Jump up ^ “DARION AGUILAR”.
- Jump up ^ “Police ID assailant in Columbia mall shooting”. The Washington Post. January 26, 2014. Retrieved January 26, 2014.