Letters Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 02/26/15 , 8:56 pm - A Reader Reports An HUD Program For Abolishing Both White And All-American Neighborhoods
- 02/25/15 , 9:51 pm - A Talk Radio Listener Hears Rush Limbaugh Hammering On VDARE.com Issues
- 02/23/15 , 11:48 pm - An Engineering Student Reports Visiting A Job Fair With Almost No White Male Engineers
- 02/22/15 , 10:05 pm - A Unemployed Reader Describes Language Discrimination By A Chinese(-American) Bank
- 02/21/15 , 11:44 pm - A Neopagan Reader Writes That Followers Of The Old Nordic Gods Are Already Fighting Muslims–In The US Armed Forces
- 02/20/15 , 8:45 pm - A Reader In Mississippi Wonders What Automation, An African-American Population Explosion, And Mass Immigration Will Add Up To
- 02/20/15 , 12:23 am - A Reader Writes On The Irrationality Of Libertarian Rationalists
- 02/18/15 , 7:41 pm - An Alaska Reader Points Out Why Defunding Is Important
- 02/17/15 , 10:52 pm - An Illinois Paleoconservative Has Lost All Faith In Ted Cruz
- 02/16/15 , 10:14 pm - A Florida Reader Points Out What Obama’s Tax Forgiveness May Mean For Off-The-Books Employers: Severe Fines!