Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 11/07/15 , 11:35 pm - A Reader Wants Us To Spot The Missing Information In The Story Of An Arson That Killed Two White Firemen
- 11/06/15 , 11:51 pm - A Reader Wants To Know If The Mexican Government Has Better Info Than The US Government On The Number Of Mexicans In America
- 11/05/15 , 4:00 pm - A Talk Radio Listener Says That Rubio Is A Head Fake; Ryan Is The GOP’s Real Plan B
- 11/04/15 , 11:22 pm - A Legal Professional Wonders Why Unprovoked Attacks Are Coming From Undescribed Attackers?
- 11/03/15 , 7:54 pm - An Ohio Reader Suggests That Patriots Be Wary Of “Master Persuader” Trump; Peter Brimelow Replies
- 11/02/15 , 7:49 pm - A Legal Professional Writes On A Police Shooting In South Africa Which WON’T Make International Headlines.
- 11/01/15 , 8:29 pm - A Reader Suggests Trump Try “Black Jobs Matter” To Promote His Immigration Program
- 10/31/15 , 11:04 pm - A Southern Reader Thanks Peter Brimelow For “Rethinking” MLK DAY
- 10/30/15 , 7:56 pm - A Toronto Reader Shares Two More Stories On African Immigration To Canada
- 10/29/15 , 10:09 pm - A Reader Thanks VDARE.com For Being First With Many Immigration Ideas