Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 04/20/16 , 9:20 am - A White Male Reader Says That Either Trump Or Cruz Could Win If He Took On Affirmative Action
- 04/19/16 , 10:11 am - A Virginia Reader Reminds Pope Francis Of The Fall Of Constantinople—Which Could Happen To Rome
- 04/17/16 , 10:19 pm - A Reader Says Trump Is Getting His Votes From Issues, Not Just Personality
- 04/16/16 , 11:28 pm - A White Male Reader Thanks Us For Our Coverage Of Affirmative Action
- 04/16/16 , 12:39 pm - A Genuine Tennessean Copies Us On Letter To Knoxville NEWS-SENTINEL About “East Tennessean” [=Asian Immigrant] Who Sold Secrets To China
- 04/15/16 , 12:45 am - A Reader Reports An Attack On Us In THE FEDERALIST
- 04/13/16 , 11:54 pm - A Minnesota Reader Projects The Demographic Future–It’s Going To Get Crowded
- 04/12/16 , 11:56 pm - Florida Libertarian Candidate Augustus Sol Invictus Writes To Clarify His Position On Open Borders
- 04/11/16 , 11:06 pm - A Canadian Reader Reports Muslim Immigrant Violence In Canadian Schools–DELETED By Canadian Media.
- 04/10/16 , 11:13 pm - A Reader Responds To The Defense Of Mormon Immigration Enthusiasm