Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 01/17/17 , 2:11 am - A Reader Notes The FDIC Is Recruiting Spanish Speaking (I. E. Hispanic) Civil Servants
- 01/15/17 , 9:59 pm - A Virginia Paleoconservative Adds Another Reason For Kicking Out Puerto Rico–Its History Of Terrorism
- 01/14/17 , 9:57 pm - A Reader Says The Cuba Of The 1950s Isn’t Coming Back–Because Of Demographics
- 01/13/17 , 11:57 pm - An Alt-Right Woman Reader Is NOT Celebrating The Catholic Church’s “National Migration Week”
- 01/11/17 , 8:37 pm - An Anonymous Canadian Reader Thanks Derb For Criticizing Canada’s New Somali Immigration Minister–The Canadian Media Sure Won’t!
- 01/08/17 , 10:48 pm - A Florida Reader Reminds Us To Keep Spreading The Grass-Roots Word
- 01/07/17 , 11:53 pm - A Reader Compares The Syrian War To Everyday Violence In “Liberated” South Africa
- 01/03/17 , 12:21 am - A New York Reader Passes On An NYT Report On Border Patrol Corruption–Which Misses The Point
- 01/01/17 , 8:03 pm - A Talk Radio Listener Sees Mexicans On A Plane With A Pit Bull–Which Is Their Civil Right
- 12/30/16 , 7:35 pm - A Traditionalist Catholic Wonders If The “Suicide Of The West” Started Earlier Than We Think