Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 08/01/17 , 1:04 am - An Australian Supporter Reports On What Illegal Migrant Workers In Australia Are Doing To The Australian Worker
- 07/25/17 , 11:59 pm - A Reader Has More To Say On The Sexual Aspect Of Refugee Racket’s Perverse Appeal To Female Do-Gooders (Plus Video)
- 07/22/17 , 11:29 pm - A California Reader Says Fear Of Immigrant Terrorists Will Close The Golden Gate Bridge Sunday–While EVERY California Democrat Supports Open Borders
- 07/21/17 , 11:29 pm - A Reader Points Out The Incredible Hypocrisy Of The WASHINGTON POST On The Somalian Killer Cop
- 07/19/17 , 2:44 pm - An Observant Canadian Reader Reports The Horrific Result Of An RCMP Diversity Hire
- 07/15/17 , 11:47 pm - A Reader Points Out That The “Detroit Doctors” Charged In Medicare Fraud Are Almost All Arabs.
- 07/15/17 , 12:56 am - A Reader Wants To Put A Cash Value On Citizenship–And Deport The Thieves Who’ve Stolen It
- 07/13/17 , 9:37 pm - A Reader Gives Two Cheers For Dennis Prager’s Late Support For Trump—NO Cheers For Prager’s Obsessive “Colorblindness”
- 07/12/17 , 11:44 pm - A West Texas Reader Reports That Muslims Are Mad At Starbucks—Which Backs Open Borders
- 07/12/17 , 12:27 am - A Reader Comments ON Trump’s Poland Speech–And The Poles Who Brought Confederate Flags