Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 05/28/17 , 10:32 pm - A (Northern) Irish Reader Comments On Portland’s Cultural Appropriation Taboo
- 05/26/17 , 10:44 am - A California Reader Notes Fake News About A Farm “Labor Shortage”
- 05/24/17 , 10:23 pm - A Reader Writes On Automation And Its Discontents
- 05/24/17 , 3:40 pm - An Irish Reader Writes To Accuse Us Of Being “Putin’s American Supporters”
- 05/22/17 , 10:38 pm - A Reader Writes To Encourage Overpass Activism And Cheap Highway Signs
- 05/21/17 , 10:04 am - A Reader Reports Some Grassroots Overpass Activism–Which Made Leftists Lie To Police
- 05/19/17 , 11:58 pm - A Reader Is Back On The Trump Train–How Can WE Be Disloyal When There’s So Much Treason?
- 05/13/17 , 9:08 pm - An Alaskan Reader Reports NPR Has Noticed Link Between Eric Cantor’s Defeat And Trump’s Victory
- 05/12/17 , 9:59 pm - A California Reader Reports An Unusual “Kansas Man”
- 05/09/17 , 10:55 pm - A Reader Notes A Delicious Irony In The Comey Firing