Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 02/02/17 , 11:18 am - A Hungarian Reader Replies To Our Previous British Reader
- 02/01/17 , 12:45 am - An Irish Reader Is Puzzled About The “Historic American Nation”
- 01/30/17 , 11:36 pm - A British Immigrant Thinks VDARE.com Editor Peter Brimelow Is “Mad.” He Replies
- 01/28/17 , 11:52 pm - A Dallas Reader Notes The MSM Reporting The Race Of A Criminal–Who Is Allegedly…White!
- 01/25/17 , 11:22 pm - A Connecticut Reader Notes That Immigration “Civil Rights” Bureaucracy Is Still In Operation
- 01/24/17 , 11:51 am - A Reader Notes That The Women’s March Needed No Protection From Trump Supporters–Or Any Security At All
- 01/20/17 , 10:10 pm - A Reader Explains Why His DC Think Tank Dollars Now Go To VDARE.com
- 01/19/17 , 8:50 pm - Military Reader Protests Our Post About National Guard General
- 01/17/17 , 2:11 am - A Reader Notes The FDIC Is Recruiting Spanish Speaking (I. E. Hispanic) Civil Servants
- 01/15/17 , 9:59 pm - A Virginia Paleoconservative Adds Another Reason For Kicking Out Puerto Rico–Its History Of Terrorism