Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 05/19/17 , 11:58 pm - A Reader Is Back On The Trump Train–How Can WE Be Disloyal When There’s So Much Treason?
- 05/13/17 , 9:08 pm - An Alaskan Reader Reports NPR Has Noticed Link Between Eric Cantor’s Defeat And Trump’s Victory
- 05/12/17 , 9:59 pm - A California Reader Reports An Unusual “Kansas Man”
- 05/09/17 , 10:55 pm - A Reader Notes A Delicious Irony In The Comey Firing
- 05/05/17 , 11:36 pm - A Reader Reports Celebration Of Illegal Immigration At CA School That Banned US Flag On Cinco De Mayo
- 05/02/17 , 10:38 pm - A Dallas Reader Asks Some Questions About The Black Guy With The Bowie Knife At UT Austin
- 05/01/17 , 1:01 am - A Virginia Reader Reports NATIONAL REVIEW Jumping The Shark AGAIN
- 04/25/17 , 8:50 pm - A Reader Reports NATIONAL REVIEW Says “Conservatives” Must Support French Globalist Macron
- 04/23/17 , 7:27 pm - An Australian Reader Reports Australian Worker Displacement Making Headlines Down Under
- 04/21/17 , 9:32 pm - A Reader Reports Sharia Cropping Up In Northern Virginia