Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 09/12/17 , 9:47 pm - A Facebook Non-Friend Wants VDARE.com Monitored, Infiltrated, And “Kept An Eye On” By Both Antifa And The FBI!
- 09/09/17 , 10:06 pm - A New York Reader Notes That Kaepernick Isn’t The Only Player Blackballed For Kneeling–Remember Tim Tebow?
- 09/08/17 , 9:48 pm - A Retired LA Teacher Reminds Us There’s No Verification Of Either Age Or School Attendance For “DREAMers”
- 09/06/17 , 9:24 am - Virginia Abernethy Writes On The Federal Law That Protects Confederate Memorials
- 09/05/17 , 12:16 pm - A Philadelphia Reader Notes A Libertarian Split Over Patriotism
- 09/02/17 , 9:16 pm - Dr. Srdja Trifkovic Writes On The Surrender Of The Lidl Supermarket Food Company To Christophobia
- 09/02/17 , 12:18 am - A Reader Explains Why Kevin Williamson Dismisses The White Working Class–He’s Paid $212,000 Per Annum To Do SO
- 08/29/17 , 9:25 pm - A Florida Reader Writes From The Pinellas County–The “Black Youths Stealing Cars” Capital Of America
- 08/27/17 , 10:58 pm - A Charleston Reader Does Some Noticing On Naval Crashes And Disgruntled Minorities
- 08/26/17 , 12:36 am - A British Reader “Notices” Something About Crime Reports