Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 09/27/17 , 12:48 am - A Computer Science Professional Says That The Real Skill Techies Need These Days Is “How To Train Your Replacement”
- 09/25/17 , 10:36 pm - An Australian Reader Calls The Brexit Democracy Derby: British Working Class 1, Immigration 0
- 09/23/17 , 10:35 pm - A Reader Writes About The Latest “Hate” At Cornell
- 09/21/17 , 11:03 pm - A Reader Says The GOP Leadership Is So Paralyzed With Fear Of Being Called Racist They’d Rather See Us Dead.
- 09/20/17 , 12:18 am - A Reader Says Pelosi’s Experience With The DREAMers Could Have Been Worse–Remember Kate Steinle?
- 09/19/17 , 12:01 am - A Connecticut Reader Asks Why The US Justice Department Is Still Calling Terrorist Immigrants “New York Man”
- 09/18/17 , 12:00 am - A Baltimore Reader Catches Hoover’s Richard Epstein Claiming That DREAMers “Study, Teach, And Work” At Major Research Universities
- 09/14/17 , 11:41 pm - Another Reader Finds Out What Happened To The Director Of A CHRISTMAS STORY (Killed By An Illegal)
- 09/12/17 , 9:47 pm - A Facebook Non-Friend Wants VDARE.com Monitored, Infiltrated, And “Kept An Eye On” By Both Antifa And The FBI!
- 09/09/17 , 10:06 pm - A New York Reader Notes That Kaepernick Isn’t The Only Player Blackballed For Kneeling–Remember Tim Tebow?