Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 07/19/17 , 2:44 pm - An Observant Canadian Reader Reports The Horrific Result Of An RCMP Diversity Hire
- 07/15/17 , 11:47 pm - A Reader Points Out That The “Detroit Doctors” Charged In Medicare Fraud Are Almost All Arabs.
- 07/15/17 , 12:56 am - A Reader Wants To Put A Cash Value On Citizenship–And Deport The Thieves Who’ve Stolen It
- 07/13/17 , 9:37 pm - A Reader Gives Two Cheers For Dennis Prager’s Late Support For Trump—NO Cheers For Prager’s Obsessive “Colorblindness”
- 07/12/17 , 11:44 pm - A West Texas Reader Reports That Muslims Are Mad At Starbucks—Which Backs Open Borders
- 07/12/17 , 12:27 am - A Reader Comments ON Trump’s Poland Speech–And The Poles Who Brought Confederate Flags
- 07/09/17 , 11:49 pm - A Reader Observes Blacks Refusing To Stand For The National Anthem On The Fourth Of July
- 07/06/17 , 3:10 pm - A Former “Great Books” Student Waves Goodbye To Shimer College, His Now Defunct Anti-White University
- 07/02/17 , 4:49 pm - A “Paleo Liberal” Explains Why It’s Vital That Trump Pivot Against Ryan And Ryanism
- 06/29/17 , 11:41 pm - A Talk Radio Listener Notes That Some Republicans (Miami Cubans And An Arab) Voted AGAINST The Sanctuary City Bill