A Reader Wants To Thank Laura Ingraham For Her Service To America
From: Matt from Virginia [Email him]
Laura Ingraham deserves special notice for being a veritable crusader against amnesty on television, radio, and print this year.
By my rough recollection, she has:
- Flayed George Will on Fox News Sunday, followed by a thorough fisking of one of his pro-amnesty columns in the Washington Post.
- Nearly single-handedly brought down amnesty queen Renee Ellmers in NC by getting under her skin in a radio interview, and following up by giving airtime for her opponent, Frank Roche, who earned 41% of the vote in the GOP primary despite being outspent 18 -1.
- Constantly called out Boehner, Ryan, and Cantor for their immigration idiocy.
- Cowed Tea Party Express huckster Sal Russo into declaring himself a Jeff Sessions ally, after The Hill published Russo’s pro immigration “reform” piece.
- Lured the execrable Grover Norquist onto her radio show only to reveal his impossible-to-reconcile advocacy for small government coupled with big foreign inflows.