Remember to enter Amazon via the VDARE.com link and we get a commission on any purchases you make—at no cost to you!
A Reader Offers A Speculation On The DC Navy Yard Shooter's Origins
Re: James Fulford's blog item: Mugshot Of One Black Navy Yard Gunman
From: A Speculative Reader [Email him]
Going by his unusual name (Aaron Alexis) and the fact that he is from Brooklyn my bet is he is son of Caribbean immigrants. I never heard of a black man with his last name and his first name is the proper type Caribbean people like
We shall see.
James Fulford writes: We shall see, indeed. Kathy Shaidle likes to not blog about these things at the time they're going on because the details released by the Main Stream Media are almost all wrong.The posts I did today are about media behavior.
- Racial Descriptions Removed From WashPost Story On Black DC Navy Yard Shooter
- Black Navy Yard Shooter Is "Texas Man" In Media
- Mugshot Of One Black Navy Yard Gunman
- Describing The DC Shooter As Black—Dangerous!
- Black Gunman In DC Navy Yard Active Shooter Incident
If I were guessing, I might guess that Alexis was either an immigrant or the son of an immigrant from Africa, but guessing is all that it would be.