A California Reader Insists There`s No Real Shortage Of Water: There Are Just TOO MANY PEOPLE
Pictured: Low water in Lake Shasta
America`s big drought lie—tell it often enough and people will begin to believe it. [Western U.S. drought puts big strain on reservoirs, CBS, January 31, 2014]
The truth is America is in a permanent state drought because of it`s permanent mass immigration policies, not weather phenomena.
America`s weather has been remarkably consistent for the past 10,000 years, the only change is US immigration policy, and that`s always been invasion.
The government is also pushing drought because “water reclamation projects” are cash cow for political graft, just the debt finance fees alone for one project are enough to buy office.
It`s a low risk prospect for elected officials too, it`s usually decades before all their phony “water projects” are identified as “fraudulent wastes of public spending” that deliver NO NEW WATER long after the political hacks are retired millionaires.
Lake Mead is being sucked dry by humans, not the weather, worse still most of the humans doing the drinking aren`t even paying for the water, they`re stiffs on welfare.
For more from Steve Smith, see here
James Fulford writes: I assume there are people who would like to worrry about the science of how much drought there is, but it`s not important. The public policy poinnt is that for every resource issue–housing, energy, land, water—there is a numerator and a denominator. If you add more people, there`s less per person.
- A San Diego Reader Wonders If The Sierra Club Cares About California`s Drought
- American Obesity And The Doomed Desert Civilization Of The Southwest
- California in Severe Drought, but Senate Amnesty Would Admit Millions More Residents
- California on the Brink…
- Historic Southwest Drought Shows the Limits to Growth
- Paradise Lost: Crowdifornia 2008
- Rapid Population Growth Returns to California
- Texas Drought Puts Water Supply Front and Center, but Ignores Demand Side