Remember to enter Amazon via the VDARE.com link and we get a commission on any purchases you make—at no cost to you!
The Fulford File, By James Fulford
<!-- Start of Article --> Border Patrol Enforces Law!…Almost; etc. According to WOAI in San Antonio, the [Illegal] Immigrant Workers Freedom Ride actually was stopped by the Border Patrol in Sierra Blanca, TX, just as some VDARE.COM readers suggested it should be. "The passengers were ordered to get off the busses and enter the Border Patrol offices, where they refused to provide the documentation officials were demanding. "'They were asked for their identification but the passengers felt it was racial profiling and exercised their right to remain silent," [Freedom Ride leader Leone] Bicchieri said. "Almost everyone on both busses are people of color.' " How about "almost everyone on both busses" were illegal immigrants riding a bus with a sign on each side saying "Illegal Immigrants Here."? "The Border Patrol said it didn't know if any passengers were detained. Bicchieri said he 'didn't know' if any of the passengers are illegal aliens" [Immigrant Activists Stopped by Border Patrol, September 26, 2003, by Jim Forsyth, WOAI.com] It's a good thing Bicchieri "doesn't know." If he did, he would be admitting to smuggling illegals. But how could he not know? All the news stories about interviews with the "freedom riders" have human interest sob stories about specific illegals.
- Elvira Arellano - forged Social Security card, fired from her airport job due to increased security, post 9/11.
- Maria Rojas - false Social Security number.
- Josephina San Elias - illegal for 13 years, wants a driver's license.
- Jayson Horne 25 - a day laborer from St. Vincent.
- The World Trade Center was destroyed by Saudi Arabians on student visas.
- Saudi Arabia is ruled by a Prince.
- The Saudis say it wasn't their fault, it was an upstart Saudi Potentate named Osama.
- Some Muslim citizens have claimed that their fidelity to Islam trumps their American allegiance.
- Guantanamo Chaplain James Yee, like many other Islamic Americans in the government service, apparently decided that his religion was more important than American sovereignty.