Happy New Year! 2016 Was The Year Of Miracles. We Need More!
In 2015’s New Year’s Eve roundup I said Last Year Was The Year Of Dave Brat, This Has Been The Year Of Trump (But GOP Is Still Not Getting It). Let me remind you that in 2014, Dave Brat, an unfunded immigration patriot professor defeated the GOP’s House Majority leader in Virginia’s 7th congressional district. Eric Cantor was really popular with donors, but the voters didn’t like his stand on Amnesty.
Well, the GOP didn’t get it. In 2015, it ran 16 potential candidates, almost all of them immigration enthusiasts, especially ¡Jeb!, who is actually married to a Mexican woman and has Mexican children.
Trump proposed himself—and promised to deport illegals and build a wall. He was really unpopular with donors, but the voters loved him. He’s now President-elect, and Senator Jeff Sessions will be Attorney General.
Apparently, the GOP is getting It whether it likes it or not.
But for the next four years it appears that we’ll be fighting on the same side as the President of the United States. As VDARE.com Editor Peter Brimelow said back in 2013, miracles happen quite frequently in politics.
Happy New Year to all Our Readers!
- 12/31/15—New Year’s 2015: Last Year Was The Year Of Dave Brat, This Has Been The Year Of Trump (But GOP Is Still Not Getting It)
- 12/31/14—Happy New Year–2014 Was The Year Of Dave Brat
- 01/01/13—Happy New Year from VDARE.com!
- 12/31/11—Thanks And Happy New Year To VDARE.com Readers by Peter Brimelow
- 12/31/10—The Fulford File | What Are You Doing New Year`s? In France, They`re Burning The Place Down by James Fulford
- 12/31/09—The Fulford File: Happy New Year—VDARE.com`s Decade In Review
- 12/31/08—The Fulford File: Happy New Year 2009!
- 12/31/07—The Fulford File: 2007 In Review—An Interesting Year, by James Fulford
- 12/31/06—The Fulford File: Happy New Year 2007! by James Fulford
- 12/31/04—Happy New 2005!
- 12/31/03—Happy New Year from VDARE.COM! by James Fulford
- 12/27/02—View From Lodi, CA: A Patriot`s New Year Resolution, by Joe Guzzardi
- 12/31/01—Happy New Year – Unhappy Old Nation? By Sam Francis
- 12/31/00—Happy New Year* From VDARE!