Happy Labor Day from VDARE.com–A Celebration Of The AMERICAN Worker!
Happy Labor Day from VDARE.com! Labor Day is meant to be a celebration of American workers. In the past, labor leaders like Jimmy Hoffa, Samuel Gompers, Dennis Kearney, Cesar Chavez, and A. Philip Randolph were very clear on that.
So, as you see above, is Donald Trump. [Trump reaches out to Teamsters union, By Harper Neidig, The Hill, May 7, 2016] However, the Democrats, the Main Stream Media, the Republican Establishment, and what’s left of the Organized Labor movement seem think that favoring American workers is wrong. The leadership of the Teamster’s Union, for example has endorsed Hillary. Actual Teamsters (mostly white male American workers) are likely to be voting for Trump.
And that’s also why Donald Trump had so little trouble “displacing” Jeb Bush.
Below is our previous Labor Day coverage, going back to 2001—we expect to take a different tone in 2017.
Happy Labor Day!
- September 7, 2015—Labor Day And Immigration—Two Ways Of Looking At It
- August 31, 2014—Rick Santorum, Labor Day, And The Workers Who Would Vote Republican If They Thought The GOP Was On Their Side
- September 2, 2013–Happy Riot-Free Labor Day!—No Thanks To The Economic Policy Institute
- September 3, 2012—No Jobs For Labor Day In ROMNEY`S America, Either?
- September 4, 2011—No Jobs For Labor Day In Obama`s America
- September 5, 2010—A Labor Day Dissent—Dysentery and Immigration
- September 6, 2009—Message On Labor Day: Working America Needs An Immigration Moratorium.
- September 5, 2009—Labor Day Motto: Moratorium Now! More evidence from Canada
- August 31, 2008—Labor Day In Mississippi—Job Openings For Americans After Raids
- September 2, 2007—The Fulford File Labor Day Lament: Where Have You Gone, Samuel Gompers, Dennis Kearney, Cesar Chavez, A. Philip Randolph?
- September 1, 2007—Happy Labor Day-AFL-CIO fights to lower US wages!
- August 31, 2007—For Labor Day, Good News From The Lodi, CA. Vineyards— Plenty of Workers (and Machines) For This Year`s Grape Harvest
- August 31, 2007—Happy Labor Day Teamsters–Here Come Mexican Truckers!
- September 4, 2006—Labor Day through the Looking Glass
- September 3, 2006—Labor Day In Cardinal Mahony`s Alta California
- September 4, 2005—Labor Day vs. Day Labor
- September 2, 2005—View From Lodi, CA: Labor Day—As the Rich Get Richer….
- September 5, 2004—Thinking About Jobs On Labor Day
- September 3, 2004—UnConventional Opinions for Labor Day
- September 3, 2003 WSJ Edit Page`s Labor Day Revisionism
- August 31, 2003—Unhappy Labor (Investor/Taxpayer) Day?
- August 30, 2002—View from Lodi, CA: A Labor Day Lament
- September 2, 2001—Happy (Fairly Priced) Labor Day!