Radio Derb is on the air. To get the podcast, follow the instructions at Taki’s Magazine
. The transcript will be archived on my own website
In this week’s podcast I continue to lobby for the position of Press Secretary in the Trump administration.
I feel about Trump the same way I feel about Nigel Farage. The man’s heart is in the right place, but I have some concerns about his head.Still, as I’ve said before, if we elected Trump President and it turned out a mistake, how big a mistake would it be? Bigger than the mistake we made in twice electing a radical-left narcissist who partied with terrorists and donated tens of thousands of dollars to a preacher of anti-white racial hatred?Trump is sane, smart, a wily and seasoned negotiator, beholden to no-one, and an instinctive patriot. He has decades of experience in the real world — not faculty lounges or “community activist” bull sessions, the real world of bricks and mortar, iron and stone, profit and loss. On any rational calculus, Trump is a hundred times better candidate than the present incumbent ever was, and ten times better than the Chamber of Commerce glove puppets that populate the rest of the GOP field.Yes, I can think of many ways a Trump Presidency might degenerate into fiasco or farce. None of them has an outcome half as bad as the present ongoing process of national destruction, aided and abetted for twenty years by Presidents from both big parties. Put me down as a Trump voter.
The full Radio Derb playbill:
- Eloquent nationalism. (Nigel Farage makes the case.)
- The libertarian-communist alliance. (Farage ? Tsipras.)
- Mr Tsipras, put up that wall! (Euro? It should have been the Neuro.)
- Trump rattles teacups. (Not a focus group in sight.)
- Alien scofflaw hates America. (But the Homintern’s got his back.)
- What inspired Dylann Roof? (An honest website or a lying network?)
- Dueling despots. (Elmo and Mickey, Russian style.)
- Hamesucken still illegal. (Simony, barratry, champerty, and embracery, too.)
- White women win. (The whitest event since Bernie Sanders last rally.)
It’s all there at Taki’s Magazine