Officer John Moynihan and Angelo West
Officer John Moynihan was shot in the face at point-blank range by a black man on Friday and you probably didn’t hear about it [Boston Police: Officer shot, suspected gunman dead, WCSH 6,
March 28, 2015]. Moynihan, currently in a coma, never had a chance to reach for his weapon before he was gunned down by one Angelo West, who was killed at the scene by responding officers. After the killing, a hostile mob of blacks screaming “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
” was only held at bay because of Boston Police Department Superintendent-in-Chief William Goss, an African-American who calmly spoke to the crowd and was taunted with racial epithets by his co-ethnics for doing so [Gelzinis: Mob posturing to cameras tries to make Boston Ferguson,
by Peter Gelzinis, Boston Herald,
March 29, 2015]. And even as Officer Moynihan fights for his life, this hasn’t stopped
Ferguson-style black protest groups from holding racially segregated meetings so as to “honor the wishes” of the killer’s family.
It’s only the latest episode in what has become a slow-motion black war against police officers enabled by President Barack Obama, Attorney General Eric Holder, and an increasingly unhinged and hysterical Main Stream Media
. They have emboldened violent and racist black thugs, essentially issuing them a license to kill, and imposing on whites a duty to die.
- They fomented the Trayvon Martin Hoax, seeking to railroad crime victim George Zimmerman.
- They manufactured the Michael Brown Hoax, hiding from the public what they knew about Brown’s crimes, while defaming Brown’s victim, Officer Darren Wilson.
- When that gambit failed, Holder directed the DOJ’s politicized Civil Rights Division to write its just-released report [pdf] “proving” that the Ferguson PD was guilty of “racism,” even though he had no evidence. The DOJ’s Criminal Division, which Holder had apparently failed to corrupt, simultaneously wrote its own report, exonerating Officer Wilson, who had in the meantime been run off the force.
Long before either report was written, Holder threatened to destroy the FPD, unless it engaged in “wholesale changes” [Ferguson police chief fires back at reports his department is disbanding,
by Stephen Deere, St. Louis Post Dispatch,
October 30, 2014]. The Ferguson police chief has since been forced to resign and the Department will likely be forced to sign a consent decree
, in what could be another step towards a de facto federalization of all police departments.
The political attacks on (mostly) white policemen have been relentless and the sacrifice of one white cop after another
has done nothing to appease the aggressors. Yet this is nothing compared to the seemingly endless series of cases about “good boys” who turn out to be career criminals supposedly “murdered” by trigger-happy white policemen.
- On October 8 in St. Louis, Vonderrit Myers Jr., 18, was killed by a white policeman, after Myers fired a gun at a at the officer. Myers’ family’s story is that he owned no guns, and was only holding a sandwich.
- The Obama Administration even met with Ferguson “protesters” and urged them to “stay the course” on November 5, 2014. The next day, in Jackson, Mississippi, one Cinque d’Jahspora, 20, tried to murder African-American police officer Raymond Dewayne Bond with a hammer and a knife, stabbing the policeman, before the latter shot him dead. The would-be cop-killer’s parents seek to shake down the city and are going to college campuses to raise a mob even though video exists of d’Jahspora stabbing Office Bond. [D’Jahspora confronts Jackson City Council, by Kurt Mullen, WBBJ, March 3, 2015].
- On the night of November 25-26, during that night’s riot in Ferguson, black Johnisha E. Wyatt, 19, of St. Louis allegedly tried to run down three apparently raceless policemen, and rammed a police squad car. She has just been indicted on nine felony counts, though not for attempted murder [ Louis woman accused of driving car toward St. Louis officers during grand jury announcement protests by Valerie Schremp Hahn, St. Louis Post-Dispatch, March 13, 2015].
The MSM’s reaction to the debate about all this is predictable—shut it down! Fed up with white resistance to its support of the Ferguson rioters, on December 8,
the St. Louis Post-Dispatch shut down
all reader comments on editorials and letters for two months.
But the ignoring the issue didn’t make it go away
. It seems like these attacks are only accelerating
in recent months.
- On December 20th, black supremacist Ismaaiyl Brinsley, 28, assassinated NYPD Patrolmen Rafael Ramos (Hispanic) and Wenjian Liu (Chinese) in Brooklyn; the next day, Hispanic thug Marco Antonio Parilla Jr. assassinated white Tarpon Springs, Florida Officer Charles Kondek.
- On March 6, 19 year old Tony Robinson allegedly attacked Madison, Wisconsin Police Officer Matt Kenny who shot him in self-defense. MSM reports typically noted that Robinson was going to college, quoted tearful family members, and referred to police shootings of “black youth” around the country—but largely neglected to mention that Robinson had previously pled guilty to felony armed robbery [Tony Robinson shooting: Protesters hit Madison, Wisconsin streets, Associated Press, March 8, 2015]. Media reports also largely downplayed that officers were summoned because Robinson had been allegedly screaming, trying to strangle people, and had struck one of his “friends” [HEAR IT: Madison police were told Tony Robinson assaulted 2 people before arriving at the scene by Joel Landau, New York Daily News, March 8, 2015]. However, they did continuously mention that Robinson was half-black and the officer who shot him was white.
- Just before midnight on March 11, in Huntington Station, Long Island, white Suffolk County Police Officer Mark Collins was shot and almost killed during a “routine” traffic stop. Black defendant Sheldon Leftenant, 22, arrested hiding in a nearby shed, is being “held without bail on charges of attempted aggravated murder and resisting arrest.” [Suspect pleads not guilty in Suffolk officer shooting, News 12 Long Island, updated March 13, 2015 7:47 AM].
- Less than one hour later, 1,000 miles away in Ferguson, Missouri, a black “demonstrator” shot two raceless (presumably white) cops. The Left moaned this was a “setback for progress” and many Leftists claimed this was a “false flag” operation [‘False flag?’ Daily Kos’ Shaun King teases conspiracy theory on who is really behind shooting of 2 cops in Ferguson, Twitchy, March 12, 2015]
- Also on March 12, Bobby Gross, 35, charged a female officer and was shot dead. Goss was a career criminal who had previously been arrested for murder as well as other crimes. However, readers in the Washington Post mostly blamed the police for not somehow “de-escalating” a situation in which a crazed man (with no shoes on) charged a female police officer. The Post also did not reveal the cop and perp’s respective races [Man killed by police in Metro transit tunnel rushed at officer, officials say, by Peter Hermann, Dana Hedgpeth, and Paul Duggan, Washington Post, March 13, 2015].
- And needless to say, there have been many more such recent attacks than I could possibly chronicle here, e.g., here, here, here, here, here and here.
Yet listen to the statement of Madison, WI Police Chief Michael Koval after the shooting of Tony Robinson
or the statements of New York:
In light of so much things that have happened, not just across the country, but in our own community, it’s understandable that the reaction seen from our citizens is extremely volatile, emotional and upsetting, and we understand that.[Wisconsin man killed by officer was not armed, police say, by Ralph Ellis, Joe Sutton, and Greg Botelho, CNN, Mach 7, 2015]
Or Commissioner William Bratton
of the New York City Police Department.
… some of the worst parts of black history would have been impossible without a perverted, oppressive law and order, too.Slavery, Reconstruction, Jim Crow, lynchings, blockbusting…[Police Commissioner Bratton’s Remarks from the NOBLE Conference in Atlanta, Georgia, NYPD News, March 13, 2015]
What do Reconstruction
” have to do with constant attacks on law enforcement?
And if those are valid excuses, what hope is there of preserving public order
and the rule of law?
The sad truth: these police chiefs
are following the tone set by the top. Instead of a forthright condemnation of violence against police from our leaders, the President implies that the police are partly to blame, the Attorney General targets entire departments,
and even the leaders of entire Police Departments
think they can buy off the mob
by sacrificing officers.
As in the movie Groundhog Day,
we seem to be reliving this story every day anew. But this is no movie; this is America’s waking nightmare. It cannot go on forever. And it won’t have a happy ending.