A quick search for recent mentions of VDARE.com includes many of our old friends in the Mainstream Media, the Respectable Right
, and the SPLC
, making the point that normally,
our arguments are met with a conspiracy of silence, but now that normal Americans have found a champion in Donald Trump, we can be used to embarrass him:
- Alt-Right Racists Beg Hillary Clinton: Beat Us Some More, by Asawin Suebsaeng, Daily Beast, 1 hour ago
- Whose Alt-Right Is It Anyway?, by Keegan Hankes, Southern Poverty Law Center-5 hours ago
- The Alt Right Is Having Its Best And Worst Week, By Rosie Gray, Andrew Kacynski, And Christopher Massie, BuzzFeed News, 4 hours ago
- How the “Hipster Nazis” of the Alt Right Got Big Enough for Hillary Clinton to Denounce Them, By Michelle Goldberg, Slate Magazine, 7 hours ago
- The 'Alt-Right' Makes Dubious Claims on Conservatism, By Ramesh Ponnuru, Bloomberg News, 7 hours ago
Buzzfeed was kind enough to link to our fundraising blog:
Vdare is currently fundraising off of Clinton’s speech later today. “I, and my team at VDARE.com have weathered more than a decade of fact suppression and attacks against our character and livelihood, because I know what is at stake here,” Brimelow writes in his fundraising appeal. “Hillary wants to ignite a witch hunt against the alt right because she knows we are finally starting to make an impact on the public’s thinking on immigration.”
By the way, the image on our fundraising appeal may puzzle some readers. It's a picture of what happened to Giles Corey
in 1692, when he refused to plead either guilty or not guilty to the charge of racism...I mean witchcraft, sorry...at the original Salem Witch Trials. He was pressed to death with rocks for refusing to plead. No one knows why he wouldn't plead one way or the other, but he may have been influenced by the fact there there is no such thing as racism...sorry, I mean witchcraft again.
And while it's true that all publicity is good publicity, if Hillary gets elected, we may find ourselves somewhat....hard-pressed.