Radio Derb is on the air
Mulling over the side issues arising from the televised murders in Moneta, Va., I came up with a rather directly VDARE-related vacation suggestion.
Moneta is a tiny community, not very prosperous to judge from Google Street View, apparently struggling to bring in a little revenue from honest commerce — mainly tourism. It would be a shame if people were to avoid Moneta just on account of this horrid murder. It’s not Moneta’s fault that it was the place where Mr Flanagan chose to vent his hatred of whites.I am now a fulltime contributor to VDARE.com, which is named for Virginia Dare, the first child born of English parents in the New World.So what? So this: Moneta, Virginia is the home of a firm named Virginia Dare Cruises and Marina, who will feed you a nice dinner and take you on a nice cruise around Smith Mountain Lake.Virginia Dare Cruises and Marina have absolutely no corporate or financial connection with VDARE.com; but if you’re down there in the lovely Virginia piedmont, as my wife and I were a few weeks ago, call ’em up and reserve a dinner, or a cruise, or both. Help your fellow Americans to make an honest buck.
The full Radio Derb playbill:
- Murder against the Narrative. (An American style of lunacy.)
- Who, whom? Chekhov nailed it. (Lessons from Russian literature.)
- Gun control, friendly fire, and a vacation suggestion. (Side issues.)
- Which side is Trump on in the Cold Civil War? (OMG, badwhites like him!)
- White-Latino supremacy. (Why does Rep. Gutiérrez want a Latino society?)
- Weigh anchor, baby! (May we hear the arguments for birthright citizenship?)
- Math humor. (Doesn’t really add up.)
- Limp vs. Big Swinging. (Dealing with event-wreckers.)
- Muggeridge in Moscow. (Relative salience.)
- Nashville nights. (Thanks, Dana!)
It’s all here at VDARE.com