Radio Derb is on the air. To get the podcast, follow the instructions at Taki’s Magazine
. The transcript will be archived on my own website
This week’s podcast departs from the usual format.
The news is as usual rather depressing all over. It is not to be ignored, of course, and I shall return to it in future broadcasts. This week, however, rather than cast a pall of gloom over your festivities, I shall take you on a trip down Memory Lane.This past year, 2014, we marked the tenth anniversary of Radio Derb. I thought it would be fun, and perhaps instructive, to glance back over the first ten Christmas broadcasts, from Christmas 2004 to Christmas 2013.So that's what we shall do this week. I'll proceed backwards through time, beginning with last year's Christmas broadcast, then stepping back year by year to 2004 …Brace yourselves, then, listeners, to encounter, yes, the ghosts of Radio Derb Christmas past.
The full Radio Derb playbill:
- Christmas 2013. (The left’s Halleluiah chorus.)
- Christmas 2012. (Advice on social peace from mass murderers.)
- Christmas 2011. (A minor engagement in the War on Christmas.)
- Christmas 2010. (Those less fortunate and those less honest.)
- Christmas 2009. (Barack Obama, fiscal conservative.)
- Christmas 2008. (Looking forward to the Inauguration.)
- Christmas 2007. (Keep shouting! Keep calling! Don't let up!)
- Christmas 2006. (Meatpackers swap out illegals for refugees.)
- Christmas 2005. (A Christmas present from Arnold.)
- Christmas 2004. (Frosty the candidate.)
It’s all there at Taki’s Magazine