Ann Coulter has a new book coming out on today, title: Adios, America! The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole
Ann has done a very clever and wonderful thing. By selling millions of books — this is I think her eleventh — and building up a big following, she has got herself up to a status where she can't be ignored. She also has positions — to the best of my judgment, sincerely-held positions — that make her palatable to neocon outlets like Fox News.
Thus positioned, Ann can say things in the mass media that no-one else is saying and that, if any other person were
saying them, that person would be banned for life from all major outlets.
She can say, for example, and does say
in this new book, that:
- If Mitt Romney had won 71 percent of the Hispanic vote in 2012, he still would have lost. If he'd gotten just 4 percent more of the white vote, he would have won.
- Hispanics are less likely to be in the military than either whites or blacks, and a majority of Hispanic troops are women. On the other hand, Hispanics are overrepresented in U.S. Prisons.
- There are more foreign inmates in New York state prisons from Mexico than from the entire continent of Europe.
- In 1970, there were almost no Nigerian immigrants in the United States. Our country is now home to more Nigerians than any country in the world except Nigeria.
- We are importing a permanent underclass. Immigrants admitted before 1970 made more money, bought more houses and were more educated than Americans. The post-1965 immigrants are astronomically less-educated, poorer and more likely to be on welfare than the native population.
- Sex with girls as young as 12 years old is legal in 31 of the 32 states of Mexico.
- America has already taken in one-fourth of Mexico's entire population.
Those are useful things to know when contemplating our nation's immigration policy; yet nobody of any prominence in our public debates, other than Ann, is saying them. For darn sure, no politician
is saying them, squirming yellow cowards that our politicians are.
Well, Ann's saying them, and she's gotten herself into a position where they can't shut her up.
Help to keep her in that position. Buy her book. Buy two copies and give one to a friend. No, wait: Buy three
copies, give one to a friend, and leave one lying around in your local diner.VDARE.com note: You can buy it on Amazon Kindle and be reading it instantly, or go to Ann Coulter's website and get an autographed copy from her.