It looks like it’ll take a miracle to get any justice for the victims of the communist/anarchist rioters from the Presidential Inauguration.
Those victims include all American patriots.
The riots took place 14 months ago, but it seems like several years.Somehow, the number of defendants has gone down from 235 to 59
. (Charges may have been dropped against 129 defendants in January, however, that answers the “how,” but not the “why.”)
The defendants in a trial that was to have begun last Monday, March 26, got a continuance to April 17. That trial had earlier
been scheduled for March 5.
The defendants and their liars had a year to prepare for trial, but seeing as this is the Trial of the Century, they just weren’t ready.
I haven’t heard from the D.C. U.S. Attorney’s Office in two months, so tomorrow I’ll be working the phones. (They used to send me automatic press releases.)
Back on January 18, the D.C. U.S.A.’s Office wrote,
The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia has filed notice with the Court that it is exercising its discretion and moving forward with the prosecution of 59 defendants indicted on felony charges related to the rioting that took place on January 20, 2017, in Washington D.C. The government will be filing motions to dismiss without prejudice the indictment against the other remaining 129 defendants so that it can focus its efforts on this smaller, core group that we believe is most responsible for the destruction and violence that took place on Inauguration Day.
Previously, on this case, at VDARE.com
- Inauguration Day Riot (J20)–New Trials (Of 59) May Get a New Judge…and Some Jail Time for Rioters, January 21, 2018
- Scandalous J20 Verdict: Sabotage by Judge Lynn Leibovitz Upholds Left’s Right to Riot=Another Step On Road To Civil War, December 22, 2017
- J20 Trials Finally Underway—AntiFa Defendants Already Condemned Out of Own Mouths, November 22, 2017
- To Defend America—Will Inauguration Day AntiFa Rioters Get “Exemplary Sentencing”?, November 15, 2017
- “Well, That’s Different.” DC Rioters Face 10 Years Prison + $25k Fine for “Felony Rioting”, January 22, 2017